To all Fathers past and present!

5 replies

gafinfangafinfanSupporterOP
Jun 17, 2012, 07:29 AM

A very HAPPY FATHERS DAY to you all!:party::ffic:


This is the only thing I’ve learned: There’s only us. There’s no them. Despots and authoritarians need to make a “them” to have a straw man whom you are against. If you need to make an enemy of “them,” you’ve lost the spirit of us. - Ken Burns of PBS

ConuficusConuficusLuxury Box
Jun 17, 2012, 09:17 AM

Thank you and the same to you.

Personally, I love being a dad.

BlameItOnTheHenneBlameItOnTheHenneForum Veteran
Jun 17, 2012, 09:54 AM

My dad can beat up your dad.

CrunchTimeCrunchTimeRetired Admin
Jun 17, 2012, 11:10 AM

I have four of them two boys and two girls and it has been trully fullfilling .Happy fathers day to the rest of you.:hi5:

Jun 17, 2012, 12:37 PM

Thank you. I have enjoyed being a Dad very much!

OHIOPHINPHAN
Witness to the first ever practice of the Miami Dolphins, 1966.

Jun 17, 2012, 01:48 PM

Happy fathers day!

MonstBlitz;2232016 wrote:

It wouldn't surprise me if he is retained. Jeff Ireland is the nightmare that won't end. The **** stain you cannot flush. The Herpes for which there is no cure.