****The Official 2014-15 NBA Thread****
11957 replies
"Fin-Omenal wrote:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2516896
:shifty:
U fune
We're all here because we're all not there.
"Fin-Omenal wrote:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2516896
:shifty:
Buzz killed.
Although I wish somebody here had a RealGM account so I could watch the reactions to that haha
We're all here because we're all not there.
How did Ethan get under the impression the website would have an announcement at 11pm?
Twitter: @ckparrot
3 Yards Per Carry Podcast - Featuring Boomer, Section126, and ckparrothead
threeyardspercarry.podbean.com
"Stitches wrote:
No, I read what Section posted and deleted. What Section wrote doesn't exactly make what First&Goal wrote any clearer.
What he wrote makes perfect sense actually. He is saying why set yourself up for possible disappointment over something that is very likely not to happen. Being excited is one thing, but many are going overboard.
On the draft Quentin Rollins bandwagon.
Thats a story dated 2006 .:pity:
"King Felix wrote:
Maybe Miami is a stop over to Brasil
He's also loved there for 4 years, right? I thought Riley and everyone was in Vegas, not sure why flying to where he lives changes much.
This has been fun, Idc if he chooses to play in Antarctica.....fun stuff.

If he leaves I'm looking forward to hearing the nicknames lefraud and lefake again from certain posters here like the good ol days :shifty:

As long as Riley is here I have faith.
"Fin-Omenal wrote:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2516896
:shifty:

@EthanJSkolnick 7m So, 11 p.m. passed. At this point, they ought to upload Candy Crush on the website, to give visitors more to do
"Fin-Omenal wrote:
I believe what Sec says....
Whatta roller coaster
Can someone PM me or is this top secret?
Edit: Got it - thanks.
You know you're a Knicks fan when:
You have your own high profile FA unsigned, but dont care because MIAMI LEBRON JAMES!
On the draft Quentin Rollins bandwagon.
"PhiNomina wrote:
Can someone PM me or is this top secret?
I tried to but I guess I cant send pms?
He admitted it was secret, thats why it was only up 3 minutes.
"Alex44 wrote:
You know you're a Knicks fan when:
You have your own high profile FA unsigned, but dont care because MIAMI LEBRON JAMES!
This....#Melowho?

PM me! (Please)
Lebron screwing the working man of the East coast by keeping us up late for nothing.

"Alex44 wrote:
What he wrote makes perfect sense actually. He is saying why set yourself up for possible disappointment over something that is very likely not to happen. Being excited is one thing, but many are going overboard.
No, he said that Cleveland fans are getting excited about possibly having Lebron back but aren't considering the possibility that Lebron stays in Miami. But if you think there is only a possibility of something happening, then one is aware that there HAS to be the possibility of it not happening.
2017 Dream Draft (3/17 – NFLDraftScout ~ Rankings used)
22. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vandy
54. Desmond King, S/DB, Iowa
97. Demarcus Walker, DE, FSU
166. Jermaine Eluemunor, OL, TAMU
178. George Kittle, TE, Iowa
184. Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
223. Aviante Collins, OL, TCU
Freaking Woj is saying the Chris Bosh "remained on pause" with the Rockets tonight still trying to wait out LeBron's decision.
Isn't Chris Bosh in like Africa or some sh-t?
Twitter: @ckparrot
3 Yards Per Carry Podcast - Featuring Boomer, Section126, and ckparrothead
threeyardspercarry.podbean.com
Being a mod has its perks. :hi5:
Twitter @Silver_Hornet (follow me and I'll follow you, just let me know who you are on here!
"Fin-Omenal wrote:
Lebron screwing the working man of the East coast by keeping us up late for nothing.
Doesn't he know it cost the tax payers money to have the police waiting at his house for no reason.

"ckparrothead wrote:
Freaking Woj is saying the Chris Bosh "remained on pause" with the Rockets tonight still trying to wait out LeBron's decision.
Isn't Chris Bosh in like Africa or some sh-t?
While I would certainly question the actual substance of the Woj tweet, I don't think it is exactly out of the realm of possibility to be kept abreast of news and keep in contact with your agent while an ocean away.
2017 Dream Draft (3/17 – NFLDraftScout ~ Rankings used)
22. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vandy
54. Desmond King, S/DB, Iowa
97. Demarcus Walker, DE, FSU
166. Jermaine Eluemunor, OL, TAMU
178. George Kittle, TE, Iowa
184. Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
223. Aviante Collins, OL, TCU
