thank you

5 replies

dolfan7171dolfan7171New MemberOP
Sep 26, 2012, 01:12 AM

Thanks for the message on my birthday. I really appreciate it. Let's go Dolphins and win in my home state of Arizona!!

Win, Lose, or Tie, I will be a Dolphins Fan Until I Die:up:

CrunchTimeCrunchTimeRetired Admin
Sep 26, 2012, 11:23 AM

Happy birthday bro.We really appreciate your membership.:up:

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Sep 26, 2012, 11:32 AM

happy birthday bro!

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

dolfan7171dolfan7171New Member
Sep 26, 2012, 12:21 PM

Thanks guys. I really do appreciate it.

Win, Lose, or Tie, I will be a Dolphins Fan Until I Die:up:

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Sep 27, 2012, 10:51 PM

Well happy birthday bro. Sorry Im late to the party but I brought some beer :ffic:

dolfan7171dolfan7171New Member
Sep 28, 2012, 12:33 AM

Thanks man!!

Win, Lose, or Tie, I will be a Dolphins Fan Until I Die:up: