Problem logging in

15 replies

gafinfangafinfanSupporterOP
Apr 26, 2011, 02:49 PM

It seems that now to gain entrance I have to type my info twice. I'll type the right info, hit enter, the welcome message comes up and then it goes back to the sign in page where I will resign in and then be let in. It is getting to be a bit much!:pity:


This is the only thing I’ve learned: There’s only us. There’s no them. Despots and authoritarians need to make a “them” to have a straw man whom you are against. If you need to make an enemy of “them,” you’ve lost the spirit of us. - Ken Burns of PBS

padre31padre31Luxury Box
Apr 26, 2011, 02:55 PM

Same thing happens to me GA did not think much of it, are you clearing your cookies when you log off of the internet?

pocolocopocolocoSupporter
Apr 26, 2011, 03:13 PM

Me too. I am using the most recent version of Firefox, but I am using a work computer which clears all cookies every single time I close the browser. I imagine that must be the problem

KillerphinsKillerphinsNew Member
Apr 26, 2011, 03:52 PM

This issue started with me a while back. I just thought they were trying to keep me away LOL.
Sometimes I have to login 3 or 4 times to get it to take.
And yes all cookies have been cleared and Browser is updated.

ToddsPhinsToddsPhinsNew Member
Apr 26, 2011, 04:27 PM

"Killerphins wrote:

This issue started with me a while back. I just thought they were trying to keep me away LOL.
Sometimes I have to login 3 or 4 times to get it to take.
And yes all cookies have been cleared and Browser is updated.

how about the cookies still attached to your sausage-like fingers that are having difficulty hitting the appropriate key? :tongue2:

DrAstroZoomDrAstroZoomLuxury Box
Apr 26, 2011, 04:51 PM

Actually, if you click another link after you log in (even though it doesn't look like you're logged in), your user CP should kick in.

KillerphinsKillerphinsNew Member
Apr 26, 2011, 04:55 PM

"ToddsPhins wrote:

how about the cookies still attached to your sausage-like fingers that are having difficulty hitting the appropriate key? :tongue2:


I'd like to have my sausage like fingers and my sausage attached to those cookies in your avy! :wink2:

ToddsPhinsToddsPhinsNew Member
Apr 26, 2011, 08:28 PM

"Killerphins wrote:

I'd like to have my sausage like fingers and my sausage attached to those cookies in your avy! :wink2:


have at it....... it's your computer screen. :lol:

KillerphinsKillerphinsNew Member
Apr 26, 2011, 08:40 PM

"ToddsPhins wrote:

have at it....... it's your computer screen. :lol:

:sidelol:

pocolocopocolocoSupporter
May 2, 2011, 12:27 PM

Any updates on this?

It took me five times today

MuckMuckRetired Admin
May 2, 2011, 02:43 PM

I'm on it. Might not get to it until tonight, but I think I've got a line on it.

Make the throwback uniforms permanent!

MuckMuckRetired Admin
May 2, 2011, 04:48 PM

Issue should be resolved now.

Let me know if you're still experiencing problems.

Make the throwback uniforms permanent!

pocolocopocolocoSupporter
May 3, 2011, 10:25 PM

Four times today, must be something to do with me unless lots of people are experiencing it too

KillerphinsKillerphinsNew Member
Jun 1, 2011, 12:46 PM

Took me five tries just now to log in. The sixth time it finally let me in.
Am I the only one who is still experiencing this issue?
I've had this problem on four different machines.

CrunchTimeCrunchTimeRetired Admin
Jun 1, 2011, 06:23 PM

Periodically you need to clear the cookie for this site or any other site .It gets stale and needs to be refreshed .

Allso be sure to have Remember your history feature activated.If you dont have it activated your browser will not activate cookies and thus your logged info.

djphinfandjphinfanSupporter
Jun 15, 2011, 05:13 PM

where do I clear my cookies?