Prayers for my soon-to-be ex-left foot
26 replies
Several of you know I've been fighting infections in my left leg over the last nine months. My most recent outbreak occurred Tuesdayand this time, the infection is in my bone. So I'm getting my left leg amputated below the knee tomorrow. I'll be in the hospital a week thereafter. I'd appreciate your prayers.
Ah geez, so sorry to hear that. Will have you in my thoughts bro.

stay strong Z.....
BDH -
"To me, there are three things we all should do every day of our lives. Number one is laugh. You should laugh every day. Number two is think. You should spend some time in thought. And Number three is, you should have your emotions moved to tears, could be happiness or joy.
"If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day. That's a heck of a day. You do that seven days a week, you're going to have something special."
Jimmy V. (Mar '93)
DrAZ, may the Lord give you the strength and acceptance to weather this storm and give thanks for the saving of your life, and give you the skill and perseverance to get you going around normally with your new prosthesis so fast that it will amaze your loved ones.
thoughts and tons of prayers bro.
thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs. 

Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.
Thoughts are with you.
Thoughts and prayers are with you in this difficult time. You will persevere, stay strong.
Sorry to hear brother! I saw Richie Incognito retweeted you on twitter, that's awesome!

You'll be in my thoughts and prayers. I am pleased they have the ability to perform this type of life saving procedure and am very happy that the chances are you will be back here soon chatting away. I know losing your leg is an awful trauma, but I would far rather see you lose it than have us lose you.
God Speed Zoom.....
When you get out get drunk and laid....
“If you told me A-Rod flew on a spaceship from Mars to here, I wouldn't be surprised."--thephins.com poster Ray Finkle on A-Rod
You have my prayers and best wishes! God's best to you and your family.
OHIOPHINPHAN
Witness to the first ever practice of the Miami Dolphins, 1966.
In my thoughts man. Best wishes.
Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.
Prayers sent Doc
Best wishes, Doc. Keep the faith.
You have my prayers ! God bless you and your family.
Sorry to hear that man, my prayers are with you. Hope for a healthy and speedy recovery.

Thoughts and prayers, Doc! Wish you a speedy recovery and hope to see you back here soon!
Get dirty, get bloody, get sweaty...
...get happy.
-Cam Wake
Step one went well. Hoping the tissue from the ankle to the knee heals up enough for the final cut to happen Monday.
And yes, being retweeted by Richie was awesome.
Great to hear it went as well as it could.
My continued prayers!
OHIOPHINPHAN
Witness to the first ever practice of the Miami Dolphins, 1966.
Part two went down fine yesterday. Tissue at closure site is alive and healthy. Could go home by end of the week.


