Official Dolphin-Ravens Game thread
1864 replies
I've had enough of Lamar Miller trying to go outside. ITS A YARD. NORTH SOUTH.
fooball.
futbol.
hockey.
Miller has no power
really pathetic
"mroz wrote:
how the **** does Sherman have a job? really?
I dont think the outside run was Shermans call... It must have been a pass... because Tannehill changed the play at the line.

1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!
Nice play Grimes! We need to sign him to a long term deal.
Might as well throw it in those situations from now on. Our o-line and running backs cannot get 3rd and short.
"CrunchTime wrote:
Miller has no power
Agreed. I like him but he has no power. He barely moves people after initial contact.
:headwall: Omg
Nice job defense... :pity: 5 yard pass... 41 yard gain

1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!
Well I spoke too soon...
"Sumlit wrote:
Might as well throw it in those situations from now on. Our o-line and running backs cannot get 3rd and short.
It was a pass play likely, Tannehill clearly changed the play at the line

1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!
We have learned nothing from last week.
Nothing.
What's worse? Trying to run wide again in short yardage or the effort by Miller?
We're slow out of the gate, usually. No reason for concern people. We always do this.
Alright! Time to get this party started!
Can some one pm me a link to watch the game online?
Cheers
"brandon27 wrote:
I dont think the outside run was Shermans call... It must have been a pass... because Tannehill changed the play at the line.
THill did not change that call...
RIP CHP Officer Kirk Griess ID#15810
EOW 8/10/18
Nice play Ellerbe!
Team D starting to look like **** again...awesome start! Maybe we should fire the whole ****ing team!
Pressure did that.
I like seeing Flacco on the ground! Let's keep it up!
Flacco shoulda been sacked. Vernon was clearly blocked in the back with no flag... good thing that was incomplete.

1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!


