Muck's Wednesday Morning Camp Notes

4 replies

late againlate againNew MemberOP
Aug 12, 2009, 05:16 PM

I didn't see any mention in here of Muck's latest and I don't know if everyone actually takes time to check out our front page. So I just wanted to encourage all to take a minute before heading inside to the forums.
For instance this is something of interest to all:
....."Sparano said NT Paul Soliai came to camp in better shape this year. Had a pretty good offseason. Did a good job with his body weight. More familiar with techniques and fundamentals. Better with his hands. More physical. Football is important to him."...

http://www.thephins.com/

By looking at the accompanying picture Soliai ALMOST looks svelte.

DearbornDolfanDearbornDolfanNew Member
Aug 12, 2009, 05:52 PM

Dude still has a pot belly, but he's Polynesian so I guess that's expected. Jacked to hear he finally has his head on straight.

MuckMuckRetired Admin
Aug 12, 2009, 07:05 PM

That's a photo from last year's camp. I haven't seen any of him from the front this year. I just liked the water bottle, signifying the dog days of summer and camp.

Didn't mean to (mis)represent him. Probably could have chosen a better photo. Although at 340-ish there may not be much difference.

Thanks for posting. :)

Make the throwback uniforms permanent!

the 23rdthe 23rdNew Member
Aug 12, 2009, 07:06 PM

he'll do well this year

- Competition is the Elixir of Success -

TiP54TiP54New Member
Aug 12, 2009, 11:49 PM

"the 23rd wrote:

he'll do well this year

I just love your spirit, man!
:up:
Rep for homerism my man!