Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all my fellow Dolphin fans

17 replies

JWjw3102Forum VeteranOP
Dec 24, 2015, 09:07 AM

My wife and I are up quite early here in Maui because we have an early flight to Seattle to spend the holidays with our daughter, Son-in-law and grandsons.

Since I won't be on the forum for a few days, I just wanted to wish all of my fellow Dolphin fans a very merry Christmas. For those who celebrate other holidays at this time of the year, I hope you have a wonderful holiday season also.

brandon27brandon27Supporter
Dec 24, 2015, 09:34 AM

I would also like to add... Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone here at thephins.com and their families and friends as well. Safe travels to all of those who may be travelling. Hope you all get to spend some quality time with loved ones over the next few days.

I've got 3.5 hours to kill here at the office with my "coffee" before I'm done working until the new year, and I can't wait.

:party:


1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!

Dec 24, 2015, 11:17 AM

Merry Christmas to you too jw and the rest of my fellow posters!

SceetoSceetoForum Veteran
Dec 24, 2015, 11:30 AM
gunn34gunn34New Member
Dec 24, 2015, 11:31 AM

Merry Christmas to all my Dolphin Fans everywhere.

jdallen1222jdallen1222Forum Veteran
Dec 24, 2015, 11:58 AM

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to all

🎃

djphinfandjphinfanSupporter
Dec 24, 2015, 12:26 PM

merry christmas yall..lets try to get along better and treat each other better even when we differ in our opinion..this place gives us a 2nd home to come to and escape, I appreciate it a lot..peace love and happiness.

adamprez2003adamprez2003Forum Veteran
Dec 24, 2015, 12:29 PM

Merry Christmas and happy new year. May we finally get a coach who can coach



2019 DRAFT WISH LIST
1) DT Dexter Lawrence - Clemson
2) DE Jaylon Ferguson - Lousiana Tech
3) OG Chris Lindstrom - Boston College
4) CB Amani Oruwariye - Penn State
5) DE Shareef Miller - Penn State
7) C Sean Krepcz - Nevada
7) RB Wes Hills - Slippery Rock

Reporter: "Why did you fire Coach Gase?"
Ross: "Because he wants to win now"

adamprez2003adamprez2003Forum Veteran
Dec 24, 2015, 12:30 PM

"djphinfan wrote:

merry christmas yall..lets try to get along better and treat each other better even when we differ in our opinion..this place gives us a 2nd home to come to and escape, I appreciate it a lot..peace love and happiness.

Hippie



2019 DRAFT WISH LIST
1) DT Dexter Lawrence - Clemson
2) DE Jaylon Ferguson - Lousiana Tech
3) OG Chris Lindstrom - Boston College
4) CB Amani Oruwariye - Penn State
5) DE Shareef Miller - Penn State
7) C Sean Krepcz - Nevada
7) RB Wes Hills - Slippery Rock

Reporter: "Why did you fire Coach Gase?"
Ross: "Because he wants to win now"

CrunchTimeCrunchTimeRetired Admin
Dec 24, 2015, 01:54 PM

Merry Xmas to all of our staff, members and guests. :up:

RGFRGFSupporter
Dec 24, 2015, 02:06 PM

Merry Christmas to the entire Dolphins family here at thePHINs.com .

OnehondoOnehondoSupporter
Dec 24, 2015, 02:08 PM

Merry Christmas to one and all and just remember we are all one family with one united cause. I may not post everyday but my Dolphins and my Phin Friends are always in my heart. Merry Christmas and lets hope Santa leaves the Dolphins some good things under the tree.

Shane FalcoShane FalcoNew Member
Dec 24, 2015, 11:07 PM

Merry Christmas Dolfans! May Santa bring us a competent coaching staff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BpkBpkLuxury Box
Dec 25, 2015, 03:11 PM

Merry Christmas folks! I love you all, even the ones I can;t stand!

;)

Joking!

Have a safe holiday season, whatever you are up to. The wife and I are having some friends over for roast beef and good wine and conversation.

I'll end with a pic of me winning 1st prize in an ugly Xmas sweater contest this week...

Happy Holidays!
Barry

Fin-OFin-OForum Veteran
Dec 25, 2015, 04:10 PM

"Bpk wrote:

Merry Christmas folks! I love you all, even the ones I can;t stand!

;)

Joking!

Have a safe holiday season, whatever you are up to. The wife and I are having some friends over for roast beef and good wine and conversation.

I'll end with a pic of me winning 1st prize in an ugly Xmas sweater contest this week...

Happy Holidays!
Barry

Wow, how often do you work out?

Happy Holidays broskie.

"The reason so many people misunderstand so many issues is not that these issues are so complex, but that the people do not want a factual or analytical explanation that leaves them emotionally unsatisfied"

SilverphinSilverphinForum Veteran
Dec 25, 2015, 04:15 PM

Merry Christmas, Ladies and Gents

JPPT1974JPPT1974Forum Veteran
Jan 1, 2016, 10:33 PM

Hope that you all have had a safe and a great Christmas as well! And a blessed New Year!

Ready for May Flowers and Mother's Day 2022

ITItsdahumidityForum Veteran
Jan 1, 2016, 11:28 PM

1/4/16 - Chris Grier : "The talk of dysfunction within the organization is over."
Today - Me & every other Dolfan : "Lies!!!"