I registered like 2 months ago but this is my first post

9 replies

findifferencefindifferenceNew MemberOP
Feb 10, 2010, 11:08 AM

I'm a member of some other dolphins forums but I'm always starving for some new info.

oh yeah and I misspelled registered in the title.:cry:

ConuficusConuficusLuxury Box
Feb 10, 2010, 12:50 PM

"findifference wrote:

I'm a member of some other dolphins forums but I'm always starving for some new info.

oh yeah and I misspelled registered in the title.:cry:

Hi, and **** happens. :up:

CrunchTimeCrunchTimeRetired Admin
Feb 10, 2010, 01:15 PM

Fixed.Welcome to the site .You will find our members to be knowledgeable and respectfull in general.:yes:

But watch out for the Yodas...especially those wearing pirate gear :wink2:

azfinfanmangazfinfanmangLuxury Box
Feb 10, 2010, 01:26 PM

"CrunchTime wrote:

Fixed.Welcome to the site .You will find our members to be knowledgeable and respectfull in general.:yes:

But watch out for the Yodas...especially those wearing pirate gear :wink2:

ESPECIALLY is right :yes:
The rest off us are very friendly and appreciate one another. :shifty:
Great to have you.

finyank13finyank13New Member
Feb 10, 2010, 01:42 PM

Welcome to the site, you have the big guns posting on your thread, you must be special ahhahahaah!!

“If you told me A-Rod flew on a spaceship from Mars to here, I wouldn't be surprised."--thephins.com poster Ray Finkle on A-Rod

dolphindebbydolphindebbyLuxury Box
Feb 10, 2010, 02:15 PM

Welcome to the best!!!

LandShark13LandShark13New Member
Feb 10, 2010, 02:52 PM

Welcome aboard mate!

ConuficusConuficusLuxury Box
Feb 10, 2010, 04:23 PM

"CrunchTime wrote:

Fixed.Welcome to the site .You will find our members to be knowledgeable and respectfull in general.:yes:

But watch out for the Yodas...especially those wearing pirate gear :wink2:

Not to mention the foreigners. :wink2:

Stone thrower.

ALalen1New Member
Feb 10, 2010, 04:33 PM

Welcome man!

Thunderbolt89Thunderbolt89New Member
Feb 12, 2010, 02:05 PM

Welcome to the forums,I hope you enjoy the place.