hello from northen virginia

14 replies

RavfinRavfinNew MemberOP
Oct 2, 2010, 09:31 PM

I was born and raised in northen virginia and i am 15. i am a huge fan of the dophins but I live in redskins territory. Any other miami dophin fans in northen virginia

dolfan7171dolfan7171New Member
Oct 2, 2010, 10:35 PM

Sorry I live in AZ. Welcome to the site my friend.

Win, Lose, or Tie, I will be a Dolphins Fan Until I Die:up:

BlameItOnTheHenneBlameItOnTheHenneForum Veteran
Oct 2, 2010, 10:45 PM

Konichiwa.

MikeHonchoMikeHonchoSupporter
Oct 2, 2010, 10:47 PM

Aloha.

Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.

CrunchTimeCrunchTimeRetired Admin
Oct 3, 2010, 10:49 AM

Welcome to the site.

baboo72baboo72New Member
Oct 3, 2010, 01:59 PM

Welcome aboard


Thanks In_Flames for my amazing sig!

finyank13finyank13New Member
Oct 4, 2010, 03:06 PM

yo yo......

“If you told me A-Rod flew on a spaceship from Mars to here, I wouldn't be surprised."--thephins.com poster Ray Finkle on A-Rod

gunn34gunn34New Member
Oct 4, 2010, 03:09 PM

Welcome....the newbies are supposed to bring the beer.

AbideN703AbideN703New Member
Oct 4, 2010, 06:44 PM

"Ravfin wrote:

I was born and raised in northen virginia and i am 15. i am a huge fan of the dophins but I live in redskins territory. Any other miami dophin fans in northen virginia

Northern VA right here bud. Welcome to the site :up:

NENew_York_Fins_FanNew Member
Oct 4, 2010, 07:19 PM

Welcome! I am more North than you are

Phinsfan1970Phinsfan1970New Member
Oct 6, 2010, 12:46 AM

Washington, DC. here!
Welcome neighbor. I'm from Miami but moved here many years ago for work. Still watch the Dolphins and ignore the Ravens/Redskins crap very week.


Miami Dolphins for life-- Fins UP!!

dolphan197dolphan197New Member
Oct 6, 2010, 05:28 PM

Welcome to the site! Eastern West Virginia here

AbideN703AbideN703New Member
Oct 6, 2010, 10:46 PM

"Phinsfan1970 wrote:

Washington, DC. here!
Welcome neighbor. I'm from Miami but moved here many years ago for work. Still watch the Dolphins and ignore the Ravens/Redskins crap very week.

Nice to have some Phins recognition in the area :up:

MonstBlitzMonstBlitzForum Veteran
Oct 7, 2010, 06:41 AM

Alexandria, VA. Welcome!

Oct 17, 2010, 09:36 PM

Welcome & enjoy!