Hello from Germany

27 replies

Simon1722Simon1722New MemberOP
Apr 15, 2008, 02:19 AM

Hi. I just want to say hallo to you and I am glad to see this nice forum.
I like it.
Greetings, Simon1722

FinsPensFanFinsPensFanForum Veteran
Apr 15, 2008, 02:38 AM

Welcome to the board.

All work and no play makes Mike a dull boy...

CrunchTimeCrunchTimeRetired Admin
Apr 15, 2008, 05:47 AM

Guten Tag! Bitte schön!

HolliFinFanHolliFinFanLuxury Box
Apr 15, 2008, 06:12 AM

:hi5: hey there, Simon. Welcome.

ALalen1New Member
Apr 15, 2008, 06:16 AM

Welcome. Glad to have you here!

The RevThe RevAdministrator
Apr 15, 2008, 06:49 AM

Welcome. :hi5:

cnc66cnc66Luxury Box
Apr 15, 2008, 06:51 AM

welcome Simon, glad you joined us!

PhinsRockPhinsRockLuxury Box
Apr 15, 2008, 06:54 AM

Welcome Simon, very glad you joined us!

2011 & 2006 World Champions, 2013 National League Champions; St. Louis Cardinals!

first&goalfirst&goalLuxury Box
Apr 15, 2008, 06:57 AM

Welcome Simon :up:

opfinisticopfinisticNew Member
Apr 15, 2008, 07:31 AM

Hello!

brandon27brandon27Supporter
Apr 15, 2008, 07:45 AM

welcome to the best dolphins fansite on earth!!!!


1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!

PHphineas64New Member
Apr 15, 2008, 08:39 AM

Hello and welcome!

The greatest value of the past is how wisely we invest it in the future.
- Jim Rohn

PHphins17Luxury Box
Apr 15, 2008, 08:41 AM

Welcome

jason8erjason8erLuxury Box
Apr 15, 2008, 09:26 AM

Hello Simon :wave: Ich bin der Jasonator (did that make sense?:confused2:)

opfinisticopfinisticNew Member
Apr 15, 2008, 10:14 AM

"jason8er wrote:

Hello Simon :wave: Ich bin der Jasonator (did that make sense?:confused2:)

Greek to me.

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Apr 15, 2008, 10:33 AM

sup bro welcome

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

azfinfanmangazfinfanmangLuxury Box
Apr 15, 2008, 10:41 AM

Welcome aboard..

BTW: There is another "Simon" here (At least 1 anyways)..interestingly enough he is just across the Channel from you

dont fumbledont fumbleSupporter
Apr 15, 2008, 11:32 AM

Moin Moin,
Gruß aus Bramsche!

opfinisticopfinisticNew Member
Apr 15, 2008, 11:35 AM

"dont fumble wrote:

Moin Moin,
Gruß aus Bramsche!

Why yes, I will have another beer.

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Apr 15, 2008, 11:44 AM

"dont fumble wrote:

Moin Moin,
Gruß aus Bramsche!

NO I WILL NOT SLEEP WITH YOU!!

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

Sethdaddy8Sethdaddy8Forum Veteran
Apr 15, 2008, 11:51 AM

"dont fumble wrote:

Moin Moin,
Gruß aus Bramsche!

NO scatelogical pictures are NOT "encouraged".

WharfRatWharfRatNew Member
Apr 15, 2008, 01:48 PM

"Simon1722 wrote:

Hi. I just want to say hallo to you and I am glad to see this nice forum.
I like it.
Greetings, Simon1722

Empfang und Guten Tag. Wie geht es Ihnen?

OM. Tryambakam yajamahe
Sugandhim pushti-vardhanam
Urvarukamiva bandhanan
Mrityor mukshiya mamritat

TEtexasPHINSfanNew Member
Apr 15, 2008, 05:40 PM

wilkommen! please feel free to read up and post anywhere. :up:

*

dont fumbledont fumbleSupporter
Apr 15, 2008, 07:47 PM

"unluckyluciano wrote:

NO I WILL NOT SLEEP WITH YOU!!

:sad:
Is it the accent?

KAKanye WestNew Member
Apr 15, 2008, 09:11 PM

Welcome bro