Happy Birthday DrAstroZoom !!!
34 replies
Outstanding!!!!!
Hope you get everything you wish for on YOUR B-day brother Steve.
:ffic:
Happy birthday Doc. :up:
"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it." --Albert Einstein
have a good bday. nice name :D
you take the candles i'll take the beer :)
"A man's suffering is similar to the behavior of gas. If a certain quantity of gas is pumped into an empty chamber, it will fill the chamber completely and evenly, no matter how big the chamber. Thus, suffering completely fills the human soul and conscious mind, no matter whether the suffering great or little. Therefore, the "size" of human suffering is absolutely relative." - Viktor Frankl
Happy birthday, Doc!
Happy Birthday brotha. Hope the Dolphins give you a win for it.


Woot!!! happy b-day Steve, I hope it is a GOOD one my friend, maybe the Fins can give you a present today!!
Happy birthday brother Steve! I hope this is your best EVER!
:happybday:
:party:
Plus a little extra party for the DOC!
:party:
Happy Birthday, brother.
May you blessed with many more.
Enjoy!! :wink2:
Happy Birthday Doc.This year looks like its going to be a great one for you.:up:
Happy Birthday, Doc. :party:
Happy Birthday Steve.:up:
May yo get the best present of all, a win over Buffalo:up:
Happy Birthday, Doc! Hope it's a great one!
Get dirty, get bloody, get sweaty...
...get happy.
-Cam Wake
Happy Birthday Doc!
Happy Birthday Doc. When you blow out the candles wish for a Fins Victory

Happy Birthday doc! Hope the fins can give you a great present today!

Thanks In_Flames for my amazing sig!
happy birthday doc z. Hope you get a dubya.
thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs. 

Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.
woot! happy birthday Doc...

:lol:
Happy Birthday Doc, hope it's a great one. :)

I love you Mom, you are the greatest woman that I've ever known.
"finsgirlie wrote:
woot! happy birthday Doc...
:lol:
Neg rep

I love you Mom, you are the greatest woman that I've ever known.




