Happy Birthday Brothers Ozzy, and rivah!

23 replies

Fin Fan In CaliFin Fan In CaliLuxury BoxOP
Sep 20, 2008, 09:42 AM

May you brother have a awesome birthday today! Happy Birthday!:yahoo::happybday::ffic:


Rest in peace bigbry and dolphin debby!

[deleted][deleted]Luxury Box
Sep 20, 2008, 10:34 AM

Happy birthday brothers!

Here's a picture of me and a couple friends going to Ozzy's house for last years birthday party.

ILPhinFan88ILPhinFan88Luxury Box
Sep 20, 2008, 10:35 AM

Happy Birthday guys :)

azfinfanmangazfinfanmangLuxury Box
Sep 20, 2008, 10:37 AM

Very happy B-day guys. Hope all goes good with the 2 UTES.

What a great day its gonna be. This will go down in history as the day BEFORE we beat the pants off the Matt Cassel led Pats :ffic:

OzzyOzzyLuxury Box
Sep 20, 2008, 01:35 PM

Thanks everyone! I think you can guess what a perfect present would be right?

Beat them stinkin Patsies!!!!

I'm treating myself to a trip out on my boat tonight and that will make it a great birthday no matter what but that Patsie game would be some sweet icing on the cake!

http://images.thephins.com/signaturepics/sigpic83_3.gif

OzzyOzzyLuxury Box
Sep 20, 2008, 01:40 PM

"Celtkin wrote:

Happy birthday brothers!

Here's a picture of me and a couple friends going to Ozzy's house for last years birthday party.

:sidelol:

http://images.thephins.com/signaturepics/sigpic83_3.gif

cnc66cnc66Luxury Box
Sep 20, 2008, 02:15 PM

"Ozzy wrote:

Thanks everyone! I think you can guess what a perfect present would be right?

Beat them stinkin Patsies!!!!

I'm treating myself to a trip out on my boat tonight and that will make it a great birthday no matter what but that Patsie game would be some sweet icing on the cake!

The water quality sucks, and the seagrasses and oysters are dying as I write, but the finger mullet are running. Since yesterday I've caught a half dozen 4-5 pound crevalles, a 32, and 34 inch snook, lost two baits to snook suction as I watched, lost two hooks to teeth.. likely chopper blues. 10 pound test from the dock. :up:

NaboCaneNaboCaneNew Member
Sep 20, 2008, 02:32 PM

Happy birthday!

OzzyOzzyLuxury Box
Sep 20, 2008, 03:38 PM

"cnc66 wrote:

The water quality sucks, and the seagrasses and oysters are dying as I write, but the finger mullet are running. Since yesterday I've caught a half dozen 4-5 pound crevalles, a 32, and 34 inch snook, lost two baits to snook suction as I watched, lost two hooks to teeth.. likely chopper blues. 10 pound test from the dock. :up:

Mangroves, Muttons, and Yellowtail snappers are hungry on the reefs. :up:

http://images.thephins.com/signaturepics/sigpic83_3.gif

baboo72baboo72New Member
Sep 20, 2008, 04:16 PM

Happy Birthday guys


Thanks In_Flames for my amazing sig!

IdahophinIdahophinSupporter
Sep 20, 2008, 05:46 PM

:party: :happybday:

I hope Ozzy gets his birthday wish. :up:

The RevThe RevAdministrator
Sep 20, 2008, 06:19 PM

All the best, brother Ozzy and rivah.

Enjoy yourself on the boat, Ozzy. :wink2:

SilverphinSilverphinForum Veteran
Sep 20, 2008, 06:53 PM

Get your party on! But don't party too hard.

PhinperorPhinperorLuxury Box
Sep 20, 2008, 11:15 PM

:happybday:

brandon27brandon27Supporter
Sep 20, 2008, 11:47 PM

happy birthday guys!!!


1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!

GoPhins!GoPhins!Luxury Box
Sep 21, 2008, 12:21 AM

:happybday: :happybday:

:party: :party:

OzzyOzzyLuxury Box
Sep 21, 2008, 12:59 PM

"The Rev wrote:

All the best, brother Ozzy and rivah.

Enjoy yourself on the boat, Ozzy. :wink2:

Man it was rough for a few hours last night but still fun. Seas were a steady 4 foot for about 3 hours.

The fish were biting the best during that time. One 8 pound mutton, Two 4 pound mangroves and a bunch of smaller ones too, and some small yellowtails.

My body took a beating last night on the reef but I still had a blast.

http://images.thephins.com/signaturepics/sigpic83_3.gif

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Sep 21, 2008, 07:57 PM

happy birthday ozzy. Hope it was fun, and from reading the posts in this thread it sounds like it was... :ffic:

Regan21286Regan21286New Member
Sep 21, 2008, 07:59 PM

Happy Birthday you two and at least you guys got a big win today.

Final MCAT attempt 5/28
Results: ???
Goal: 38+, Latest practice tests: 37, 35, 39

Big EBig ENew Member
Sep 22, 2008, 12:30 AM

Happy Birthday guys...I got you a present but stoopid Sparano outdid me.....:pity:

:knucks:

FIfins4o8Forum Veteran
Sep 22, 2008, 07:18 PM

happy bday fellas!

finsgirliefinsgirlieLuxury Box
Sep 22, 2008, 08:58 PM

im late, but happy birthday!!!! :winkiss:

CrunchTimeCrunchTimeRetired Admin
Sep 22, 2008, 09:16 PM

Me 2 .Happy birthday brothers

ALalen1New Member
Sep 24, 2008, 10:32 PM

Damn, I'm late. Happy Birthday guys, hope it was a good one.