Happy Birthday Brother Lt. Dan!
23 replies
A Very Happy Birthday Brother! :yahoo:

Rest in peace bigbry and dolphin debby!
happy birthday bro hope its a good one.
thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs. 

Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.
"Lt Dan wrote:
Thanks Gents....not to worry, I have magic legs now
hmmmmmmmmm magic legs.......

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs. 

Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.
Happy B-day!
"unluckyluciano wrote:
hmmmmmmmmm magic legs.......
how much is disney paying you?
Happy Birthday Flipper :D

Proud Adopter of Ray Lucas :tongue2:
Happy Birthday bro, have a good'n!

Thanks In_Flames for my amazing sig!
Happy Birthday!!! You were born on the same day as my sister. I know what you're thinking. Yes, that should make you feel special. Now go out into the world and ruin someones day. If they give you any crap, just tell them to go fly a kite, cuz its your birthday and you can do whatever you want!
happy birthday!!!

1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!
Happy birthday brother.You are a credit to the site and Dolphin fans
Happy Birthday, brother.
May you be blessed with many more.
Enjoy!! :wink2:
Happy Birthday, hope it's a great one.

I love you Mom, you are the greatest woman that I've ever known.
Thanks all





