Happy B-day
20 replies
You suck up. :lol:
Happy Birthday Petey. Hope its a good one bro. :hi5:


happy birthday bro. get wasted!
thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs. 

Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.
"enforcerfin33 wrote:
You suck up. :lol:
Happy Birthday Petey. Hope its a good one bro. :hi5:
I am not sucking up I am looking to make our friendship stronger.
Happy Birthday Stitches/Frisch/My part-time stalker/Pete...I never know what to call you. :wink2:
Have a good one. :up:
"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it." --Albert Einstein
Happy Birtday!
The misspelling is just to tick you off a bit. :up::wink2:
"In_Flames wrote:
Petey Potter....classic. Bring back the avi!!!!


Happy Birthday from your neighborhood gap
"A man's suffering is similar to the behavior of gas. If a certain quantity of gas is pumped into an empty chamber, it will fill the chamber completely and evenly, no matter how big the chamber. Thus, suffering completely fills the human soul and conscious mind, no matter whether the suffering great or little. Therefore, the "size" of human suffering is absolutely relative." - Viktor Frankl
Happy Birthday :)

I love you Mom, you are the greatest woman that I've ever known.
Happy Birthday Pete! I mailed you your gift of DVD's but they were stolen out of the mail truck. :tongue2:
Final MCAT attempt 5/28
Results: ???
Goal: 38+, Latest practice tests: 37, 35, 39

"Regan21286 wrote:
Happy Birthday Pete! I mailed you your gift of DVD's but they were stolen out of the mail truck. :tongue2:
Yea stolen:shifty::shifty:
"RonnieBrownTown wrote:
Yea stolen:shifty::shifty:
Wouldn't be the first time for Stitches....:shifty:
Final MCAT attempt 5/28
Results: ???
Goal: 38+, Latest practice tests: 37, 35, 39

"enforcerfin33 wrote:
Petey Potter....classic. Bring back the avi!!!!
man those kids are gettin ugly .
happy birthday !
Happy Belated Birthday Pete!:yahoo::happybday::party:

Rest in peace bigbry and dolphin debby!
"enforcerfin33 wrote:
Petey Potter....classic. Bring back the avi!!!!
Dont know about this Petey Potter you speak. Pretty sure this thread is to enquest a Happy- B-day on none other than
HARRY STITCHES!!!
YouTube - Harry Potter Lego Thing




