Greetings From NJ!

15 replies

Jersey DolfanJersey DolfanForum VeteranOP
Nov 24, 2014, 12:18 PM

Hi all,

I am a lifelong Dolphins fan. I'm 29 and from NJ born and raised. I have extensive family in South Fl. and have always been a dolphins fan. I grew up being called a "front runner" because in the 90's, with Marino, we were always in the hunt. Too bad we had so many heartbreaking playoff and late season losses back then. '94 chargers is my worst memory probably.

I was an old member of the fabled "finzone" back in the late 90s/early 2000's when i was still in High School. It was eventually bought out by the infamous finheaven. I have had many run-ins over there unfortunately, and even though its a robust forum, i can't take the general culture over there. I want to become a contributing member here.

Hopefully all will welcome me, and i look forward to talking with you all.

p.s. Monday is MetLife takeover, and i can't wait.

Not So FastNot So FastForum Veteran
Nov 24, 2014, 12:25 PM

Welcome!

Ohio FanaticOhio FanaticSupporter
Nov 24, 2014, 12:30 PM

welcome!

testing

Jersey DolfanJersey DolfanForum Veteran
Nov 24, 2014, 12:41 PM

thanks guys

Ronnie BassRonnie BassLuxury Box
Nov 24, 2014, 01:08 PM

Welcome and what part of Jersey? Sayreville myself.

the 23rdthe 23rdNew Member
Nov 24, 2014, 01:22 PM

welcome.

- Competition is the Elixir of Success -

CrunchTimeCrunchTimeRetired Admin
Nov 24, 2014, 02:58 PM

I started out as a lurker at Phinzone too .

We are glad you found us .Welcome to the site.:up:

brandon27brandon27Supporter
Nov 24, 2014, 05:31 PM

Welcome!

:ffic:


1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!

Jersey DolfanJersey DolfanForum Veteran
Nov 24, 2014, 05:37 PM

"Ronnie Bass wrote:

Welcome and what part of Jersey? Sayreville myself.

Newark. Originally from Freehold.

dolphindebbydolphindebbyLuxury Box
Nov 25, 2014, 12:46 AM

Welcome :wave:

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Nov 25, 2014, 10:19 AM

Welcome bro. The northeast is pretty well represented here. And many of us were on FH once upon a time. :)

Ronnie BassRonnie BassLuxury Box
Nov 25, 2014, 11:02 AM

"Jersey Dolfan wrote:

Newark. Originally from Freehold.

Usually its the other way around.

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Nov 26, 2014, 12:51 AM

"Ronnie Bass wrote:

Usually its the other way around.

What? Newark is a beautiful neighborhood.....

If you live in the three block radius surrounding the devils arena! :lol:

Jersey DolfanJersey DolfanForum Veteran
Nov 26, 2014, 01:10 AM

"Boik14 wrote:

What? Newark is a beautiful neighborhood.....If you live in the three block radius surrounding the devils arena! :lol:

i like it lol. went to school up here, and I like public transportation, a bit of an edge, and being around people from all walks of life. It can be rough once in a while but no one bothers me. Downtown is nice and up and coming, ironbound is nice also, and north Newark also has some nice spots still. I won't pay ridiculous amounts to live in JC or Hoboken,but get to live in a high rise. and Ive had my fill of the same 5 bars and one mall in western Monmouth lol. Still love visiting belmar/asbury/redbank though back home. Plus I have the best tailgate spot for Monday, since we can take the train to metlife, only a few blocks from my place! I love Jersey through and through though. Anywhere.And thanks for the welcome! Glad to find a home on a good forum.

INindecisivepizzaNew Member
Feb 11, 2015, 12:35 AM

Hello!

FinHeavenFinHeavenForum Veteran
Dec 31, 2020, 09:33 PM

"Jersey Dolfan wrote:

the infamous finheaven.

You give us far too much street cred. FinHeaven is a Miami Dolphins Community, not Scarface ;-)