Forum Jump

3 replies

jason8erjason8erLuxury BoxOP
Apr 1, 2008, 09:39 PM

Am I just lazy? Because I really miss the forum jump feature. Any plans to add it to the site?

[deleted][deleted]Luxury Box
Apr 1, 2008, 09:43 PM

"jason8er wrote:

Am I just lazy? Because I really miss the forum jump feature. Any plans to add it to the site?

It's at the bottom of every page except the the main forum view. I plan to add another at the top when vBulletin releases the final version of this release. :up:

CrunchTimeCrunchTimeRetired Admin
Apr 1, 2008, 09:44 PM

Its coming bro.I use it a lot and I am pestering the software guys about it.:up:

jason8erjason8erLuxury Box
Apr 1, 2008, 09:50 PM

"Celtkin wrote:

It's at the bottom of every page except the the main forum view. I plan to add another at the top when vBulletin releases the final version of this release. :up:

OOOPS!:blushing: I guess I'm a creature of habit. I keep looking at the top. Thanks bro.