Dolphins Chargers Highlights

7 replies

jason8erjason8erLuxury BoxOP
Oct 5, 2008, 05:17 PM

ALalen1New Member
Oct 5, 2008, 05:18 PM

Thanks. Nice sig. He's a little too slow for us though but nice sig. :D

EDIT: That was a beautiful route ran by Camarillo on the touchdown. I think Pennington needs to throw a little lower though. He throws awfully high and could get someone injured (i.e. Martin). I thought it was funny how Jammer moved out of Ricky's way on the block. Jammer could have been hurt. I still love how Chambers works the sidelines. He's so good at that. I wonder if that fumble by Bess makes the staff ponder about putting Ginn back there. GREAT goal line stand by the defense in the beginning of the fourth. Ferguson collapsed the inside of the line and then the 'backers went over the top to stop Tomlinson. I've never seen Tomlinson play like this. Seems like age is catching up to him. I know he's healthy now.

CrunchTimeCrunchTimeRetired Admin
Oct 5, 2008, 05:19 PM
jason8erjason8erLuxury Box
Oct 5, 2008, 05:21 PM

"alen1 wrote:

Thanks. Nice sig. He's a little too slow for us though but nice sig. :D

He's supposedly ran a 4.55 before the LCL injury. And you should come back 100% from an LCL. :up:

CrunchTimeCrunchTimeRetired Admin
Oct 5, 2008, 05:22 PM

Too many Chargers highlights for my taste but then I am a homer.What can you expect :wink2:

ALalen1New Member
Oct 5, 2008, 05:27 PM

"jason8er wrote:

He's supposedly ran a 4.55 before the LCL injury. And you should come back 100% from an LCL. :up:

4.55? Wow. I've only read him in the 4.7's. I think you meant he should come back but if he can regain his form, I'll gladly take him or Frantz Joseph in the later rounds.

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Oct 5, 2008, 05:28 PM

Charger Highlights? Unless it is their stud punter, I don't remember anything the Chargers could hang their hat on...

brandon27brandon27Supporter
Oct 5, 2008, 07:10 PM

awesome! thanks for the link! nice to see!!! wish i could have watched this game on tv instead of sitting at ford field watching the bears spank the pathetic lions. I honestly think the Lions may be worse than we were last year.


1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!