Dolphindebby has passed away.

39 replies

djphinfandjphinfanSupporterOP
Feb 7, 2016, 02:42 AM

We lost another great Dolphin fan today..dolphindebby

FFIC..Johnny on another site has stated it..

damn it..she was the sweetest lil lady..

Feb 7, 2016, 04:41 AM

Rest eternal grant her O Lord, and let light perpetual shine upon her.

OHIOPHINPHAN
Witness to the first ever practice of the Miami Dolphins, 1966.

MikeHonchoMikeHonchoSupporter
Feb 7, 2016, 03:16 PM

RIP dolphindebby

Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.

FinSaneFinSaneForum Veteran
Feb 7, 2016, 04:19 PM

RIP Debbie. She was designated Dolphins Mom around here especially in the early days. She will be missed. Thoughts and prayers to her family.

What a sad week for our forum friends, we're losing too many originals.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

vt_dolfanvt_dolfanSupporter
Feb 7, 2016, 05:15 PM

Awww...my heart really sank reading this. She was such answeet lady. Damn.

"The more difficult the victory, the greater the happiness in winning"
Pele

Ronnie BassRonnie BassLuxury Box
Feb 7, 2016, 05:35 PM

"vt_dolfan wrote:

Awww...my heart really sank reading this. She was such answeet lady. Damn.

Yes she was. RIP debby.

KB21KB21Supporter
Feb 7, 2016, 09:11 PM

I pray that her family find comfort and understanding.

khatkhatNew Member
Feb 7, 2016, 09:35 PM

I remember her being so excited to see her first live Dolphin game at Atlanta a few years ago. Too bad she had to see a loss. Super sweet lady.

Alex44Alex44New Member
Feb 7, 2016, 10:50 PM

=/ Never knew her but definitely knew OF her.

Good people are dropping like flies. Its very sad.

On the draft Quentin Rollins bandwagon.

Zeke0123Zeke0123Forum Veteran
Feb 7, 2016, 10:58 PM

R.I.P. DD I'll miss you.

Feb 7, 2016, 11:46 PM

Wow. That's sad. Prayers for her family for sure.

Sethdaddy8Sethdaddy8Forum Veteran
Feb 7, 2016, 11:46 PM

RIP Dolphin Debby.

Colorado DolfanColorado DolfanNew Member
Feb 8, 2016, 09:03 AM

RIP DD.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get dirty, get bloody, get sweaty...

...get happy.

-Cam Wake

CrunchTimeCrunchTimeRetired Admin
Feb 8, 2016, 09:15 AM

Sweet lady we called her our cheerleader
Rip

xphinfanxxphinfanxForum Veteran
Feb 8, 2016, 03:03 PM

AWWW I'll miss her chearing along side in chat during game day.

RIP DDebby.

That's why they play the games!:yes:

evzevzSupporter
Feb 8, 2016, 06:08 PM

:( Thoughts and prayers for her family and friends...

gunn34gunn34New Member
Feb 8, 2016, 06:18 PM

RIP DD. She was always nice.

padre31padre31Luxury Box
Feb 8, 2016, 06:50 PM

Oh dear, DeDeb used to hit me up via pm for links, she had not done so at all this season.

:(

MrCleanMrCleanSupporter
Feb 9, 2016, 05:12 PM

Oh my goodness. This is very sad news. RIP Debby. She wasn't all that old either was she?

“... I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can.”

― Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice

FinSaneFinSaneForum Veteran
Feb 9, 2016, 06:40 PM

Does anyone know from what she passed away from?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Feb 9, 2016, 07:01 PM

"MrClean wrote:

Oh my goodness. This is very sad news. RIP Debby. She wasn't all that old either was she?

She mentioned her age in a message to me a few years ago and my memory says she was a few years older than me. That would make her mid-60's???

"FinSane wrote:

Does anyone know from what she passed away from?

Since this came indirectly, I have not seen anything. Do we know her full, real name? We could search if that information is available.

I would like to do that. If there is a funeral home guest book, I would really like to send the family a note from myself and from this site regarding how much Debby was loved and respected around here. I would hope they would like to know that.

OHIOPHINPHAN
Witness to the first ever practice of the Miami Dolphins, 1966.

BumrushBumrushSupporter
Feb 9, 2016, 11:58 PM

RIP. Terrible news.

Big EBig ENew Member
Feb 10, 2016, 03:04 PM

So sad to hear. RIP.

Shane FalcoShane FalcoNew Member
Feb 10, 2016, 08:58 PM

She was 67

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feb 11, 2016, 07:36 AM

Through someone else I discovered her full name and that she was buried Tuesday from Creekside Baptist Church, LaGrange, GA. I reached out to the pastor asking for a forum for us to send notes to the family or alternatively for the family to come here and read our condolences. I will let you know if/how he responds.

OHIOPHINPHAN
Witness to the first ever practice of the Miami Dolphins, 1966.