Come On Celtkin!
61 replies
That isnt fair that non vip members arent aloud in the chat. Theres gotta be some other way to do this man.
LET US BACK IN THE CHAT! pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaassssse
I am not VIP either. Cant afford it at this time. I would like to say thank you for allowing me to use the chat for awhile and I hope you all have fun in there :wave:
This is Brother Celtkin's site and chat room. I have left a message in regards to your thread.:wave:

Rest in peace bigbry and dolphin debby!
"Swampfox wrote:
I am not VIP either. Cant afford it at this time. I would like to say thank you for allowing me to use the chat for awhile and I hope you all have fun in there :wave:
This isnt right man and we dont deserve this. The majority of us is getting punished for something we didnt do. Every chat is gonna have pricks and spammers in it from time to time, thats just how it is, but you dont need to ban all the non vipers from it.
PS-Thanks FFIC
"Dollarz wrote:
This isnt right man and we dont deserve this. The majority of us is getting punished for something we didnt do. Every chat is gonna have pricks and spammers in it from time to time, thats just how it is, but you dont need to ban all the non vipers from it.
Bro, chill. Brother Celtkin will get back to you more then likely in the morning. Have a good night.

Rest in peace bigbry and dolphin debby!
"Dollarz wrote:
This isnt right man and we dont deserve this. The majority of us is getting punished for something we didnt do. Every chat is gonna have pricks and spammers in it from time to time, thats just how it is, but you dont need to ban all the non vipers from it.
PS-Thanks FFIC
I got the answer for you..
step 1.
http://www.theplanet.com/dedicated-servers/default.asp
get your own server
setp 2.
http://www.vbulletin.com/
get your own message board software
step 3.
http://www.godaddy.com/gdshop/default.asp
buy a domain name
step 4.
put it all together and run it as you see fit.
Really and truly this thought.
Every chat is gonna have pricks and spammers in it from time to time, thats just how it is, but you dont need to ban all the non vipers from it.
is avoidable by not letting people who have nothing to lose into it. The Chat portion of the site is a bonus feature and should be something that is a gift to people who help out Finheaven out.
I'm sorry I respect you guys for everything you do all the work your putting in to the new FH but it is BS to only allow VIP members into the chat, I do plan to become a VIP once the new FH is ready but until then I get stuck here reading unorganized sentences and only being able to get good conversation out of a few posters that are here. I'm not going to name names but this is very disappointing.


Just a suggestion because I miss the busy chat....maybe you could come up with a small fee for people who want to use the chat...it would help the site and maybe offset the cost of it.
"Brown42000 wrote:
I'm sorry I respect you guys for everything you do all the work your putting in to the new FH but it is BS to only allow VIP members into the chat, I do plan to become a VIP once the new FH is ready but until then I get stuck here reading unorganized sentences and only being able to get good conversation out of a few posters that are here. I'm not going to name names but this is very disappointing.
Bro to maintain and keep the chat running it is not free. Due to Brothers Celtkin, and FinintheMoon (Ken) nice donation that is still open for the great members here to enjoy. Celtkin has made a decision as to where we are now. I am not saying you bro, but some members think everything should be free, and it just can't be. Brother Celtkin cares more about this site then you know.
The man is persuing a life long dream of obtaining his PHD, gave up his site forums here, re-formatted it, got the chat room on a dedicated server, working on repairing Finheaven with Brother Muck, and some where in between getting some sleep to do it all over again.
When you see Brother Celtkin (Mal) around, tell him thank you for the enjoyment you have here now. It could be worse we could have absolutely nothing right now.
Being a VIP/Premium member doesn't mean you are more smarter then anyone else, it means you care about the great site known as Finheaven to which you have decided to give back to the site to help ensure it's doors never close so all can enjoy.

Rest in peace bigbry and dolphin debby!
My God, the sense of entitlement that people have. :sad:
Celtkin may do as he sees fit, he puts in the work, he puts in the time, the only thing that isn't fair, is people trying to lay a guilt trip on the man for doing what's best for his investment.
Do you people go into a store and demand stuff for free?
I had stated that I do plan to become a VIP when the new FH is up and I am not bashing Celtkin and I appreciate everything you guys do for this site I am just upset that I am no longer allowed to use the chatroom because of douchebags that use it to spam. I was just venting.


"Fin Fan In Cali wrote:
Bro to maintain and keep the chat running it is not free. Due to Brothers Celtkin, and FinintheMoon (Ken) nice donation that is still open for the great members here to enjoy. Celtkin has made a decision as to where we are now. I am not saying you bro, but some members think everything should be free, and it just can't be. Brother Celtkin cares more about this site then you know.
The man is persuing a life long dream of obtaining his PHD, gave up his site forums here, re-formatted it, got the chat room on a dedicated server, working on repairing Finheaven with Brother Muck, and some where in between getting some sleep to do it all over again.When you see Brother Celtkin (Mal) around, tell him thank you for the enjoyment you have here now. It could be worse we could have absolutely nothing right now.
Being a VIP/Premium member doesn't mean you are more smarter then anyone else, it means you care about the great site known as Finheaven to which you have decided to give back to the site to help ensure it's doors never close so all can enjoy.
I wasn't trying to call anyone dumb I was just saying some people have really unorganized posts and can difficult to read at times. Again I respect everything Celtkin and everyone else does for this site because without this I wouldn't be able to talk Fins with anyone that actually cares about the team.


The Chat room software is a real resource hog and we already have had two hosts ...including my original VIP chat room host ....drop us because of it.
Unfortunately we were dropped by the hosts during or right after games when the load was at its highest.They had no choice because at that paticular time it was taking up more than 80 pct of their total resources.
We need to restrict this service to paying members.We tried to make it public but it hasnt worked.
Thanks to bro Celtkin we have the alternate message board now.When we didnt have it the chatroom was our only link to our members.It was a lifeline if you want to call it that.
BTW The chatroom in FH before it went down was VIP only and it was run on my host.
"Mindwarp wrote:
I got the answer for you..
step 1.
http://www.theplanet.com/dedicated-servers/default.asp
get your own serversetp 2.
http://www.vbulletin.com/
get your own message board softwarestep 3.
http://www.godaddy.com/gdshop/default.asp
buy a domain namestep 4.
put it all together and run it as you see fit.Really and truly this thought.
is avoidable by not letting people who have nothing to lose into it. The Chat portion of the site is a bonus feature and should be something that is a gift to people who help out Finheaven out.
Thats what I love about you......;)


"Mindwarp wrote:
I got the answer for you..
step 1.
http://www.theplanet.com/dedicated-servers/default.asp
get your own serversetp 2.
http://www.vbulletin.com/
get your own message board softwarestep 3.
http://www.godaddy.com/gdshop/default.asp
buy a domain namestep 4.
put it all together and run it as you see fit.Really and truly this thought.
is avoidable by not letting people who have nothing to lose into it. The Chat portion of the site is a bonus feature and should be something that is a gift to people who help out Finheaven out.
:lol:

Am I the only one that didn't like the chat room? I couldn't keep track of who was talking to who.
The Future Dr. Mal, you are the man, keep up the great work!


"Brown42000 wrote:
I had stated that I do plan to become a VIP when the new FH is up and I am not bashing Celtkin and I appreciate everything you guys do for this site I am just upset that I am no longer allowed to use the chatroom because of douchebags that use it to spam. I was just venting.
I know you were not bro. We look forward to you joining VIP. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!:wave:

Rest in peace bigbry and dolphin debby!
"Brown42000 wrote:
I wasn't trying to call anyone dumb I was just saying some people have really unorganized posts and can difficult to read at times. Again I respect everything Celtkin and everyone else does for this site because without this I wouldn't be able to talk Fins with anyone that actually cares about the team.
No bro I wasn't referring to you, but to others who may feel this way. Have a great day.

Rest in peace bigbry and dolphin debby!
"NJFINSFAN1 wrote:
Am I the only one that didn't like the chat room? I couldn't keep track of who was talking to who.
The Future Dr. Mal, you are the man, keep up the great work!
lol...cmon old man keep up.


"enforcerfin33 wrote:
lol...cmon old man keep up.
:lol::ffic:

Rest in peace bigbry and dolphin debby!
"NJFINSFAN1 wrote:
:glare:
Greg isn't that old, I mean he's only like 36. :wink:
:thumbup:
2017 Dream Draft (3/17 – NFLDraftScout ~ Rankings used)
22. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vandy
54. Desmond King, S/DB, Iowa
97. Demarcus Walker, DE, FSU
166. Jermaine Eluemunor, OL, TAMU
178. George Kittle, TE, Iowa
184. Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
223. Aviante Collins, OL, TCU
"Stitches wrote:
Greg isn't that old, I mean he's only like 36. :wink:
:thumbup:
:001_rolleyes:

"Stitches wrote:
Greg isn't that old, I mean he's only like 36. :wink:
:thumbup:
NO, you still can't date my daughter! :nono:


