1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your Miami Dolphins Offense

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Zod, Dec 2, 2007.

1. Zod

Zod Ruler of the Universe

Nov 25, 2007
    I'm only placing this roster out here for some context. It's not the starting roster but you saw every one of these KIDS on the field today. The point is simple. They are young. The team is younger than any team in the NFL.

QB - John Beck = rookie
    RB - Samkon Gado = 3
    RB - Lorenzo Booker = rookie
    FB - Reagan Maui = rookie
    C - Samson Satele = rookie
    G - Rex Hadnot = 4
    G - Lekkerkker = 3
    T - Vernon Carey = 4
    WR - Ted Ginn - rookie
    WR - Derek Hagan - 2
    WR - Greg Camarillo - 2

Yes, I took one Tackle and two TEs out of the mix. They clouded the picture with their years. It doesn't fit the point. You wonder why they cannot score? It's pretty simple.

Don't forget that we asked for this change. We were tired of watching the old guard.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2007
  2. dolfan32323

dolfan32323 ty xphinfanx

Nov 27, 2007
    Washington DC
    Lorenzo Booker- Rookie

and Gado was signed this week I believe.

3. Zod

Nov 25, 2007
    I left him off because he didn't seem to be a major factor in the game plan.

I saw everyone of those players that I listed in the game on multiple series.
    The sad fact is that their miscues were not the most obvious. It was a seven year veteran (David Martin) that almost got the QB killed.

4. dolfan32323

dolfan32323 ty xphinfanx

Nov 27, 2007
    Washington DC
    LoBo was the leading receiver I believe (may be wrong).

5. Zod

Nov 25, 2007
    You have probably already verified this but he was the leading receiver. I'll include him too. It makes my point clearer too. :ffic:

6. Rocky Raccoon

Rocky Raccoon Greasepaint Ghost Staff Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Jersey
    John Beck, Ronnie Brown, Ted Ginn, Samson Satele, Vernon Carey. Those young guys are the core that we as Dolphins fans need to cling to in hopes that their games get to the level they need to get at in order to make us contenders again. They've all proven it at some point this year they have the ability. They just need to keep it up.

7. BSQ

BSQ New Member

Dec 1, 2007
    Good post! I really like this young core of talent and now we need to add some pieces to both sides of the ball. Beck seems to have all the tools and his quick release and arm strength are apparent even though we got hammered. We'll be fine but I still think we better take McFadden just to be positive that we're covered at runningback.