Your favorite album cover(s)...
82 replies










".. hell you even have a fireman who rubs his balls on another mans head for three hours a week.. show some class, don't make fun of us poor Dolphins fans. :shifty:" ~ cnc66
"There is no sweeter nectar, than the misery riddled tears of Jets fans." ~ Finascious D



".. hell you even have a fireman who rubs his balls on another mans head for three hours a week.. show some class, don't make fun of us poor Dolphins fans. :shifty:" ~ cnc66
"There is no sweeter nectar, than the misery riddled tears of Jets fans." ~ Finascious D
"FinSane wrote:
adrenaline--->around the fur----->white pony---->"deftones"---->saturday night wrist
it came out in 2006 and sounds like if the Deftones tried Radiohead.....and failed.
I don't doubt it.
Radiohead are unique. I don't think they're the best band (I do love them) but someone else trying to be them is funny.
"A man's suffering is similar to the behavior of gas. If a certain quantity of gas is pumped into an empty chamber, it will fill the chamber completely and evenly, no matter how big the chamber. Thus, suffering completely fills the human soul and conscious mind, no matter whether the suffering great or little. Therefore, the "size" of human suffering is absolutely relative." - Viktor Frankl
"anlgp wrote:
I don't doubt it.
Radiohead are unique. I don't think they're the best band (I do love them) but someone else trying to be them is funny.
i think theyre the best band :up:
i was fooled thinking they could pull it off, since im such a fan of both bands, but imagine my disappointment when i put the album on. Such......crap. Hopefully the 'tones will go back to their roots on the next album and from what i read it seems like they feel the same way as me.
and Pagan....it makes me wonder where you found those covers :lol:
"FinSane wrote:
and Pagan....it makes me wonder where you found those covers :lol:
In my album collection, of course. :D
".. hell you even have a fireman who rubs his balls on another mans head for three hours a week.. show some class, don't make fun of us poor Dolphins fans. :shifty:" ~ cnc66
"There is no sweeter nectar, than the misery riddled tears of Jets fans." ~ Finascious D
Okay...forgive me for hyjacking the thread...these are just making me laugh...









".. hell you even have a fireman who rubs his balls on another mans head for three hours a week.. show some class, don't make fun of us poor Dolphins fans. :shifty:" ~ cnc66
"There is no sweeter nectar, than the misery riddled tears of Jets fans." ~ Finascious D
"opfinistic wrote:
Sick stuff. :pointlol:
no..sickfinfan is...
oh forget it
"Dolphin1184 wrote:
Is page 2 of this thread like the "gay page"? :shifty:
not until pmzq posts
until then its just the bi-curious page lol
"DrAstroZoom wrote:
Back on track:
i think all pink floyd albums could make the list. i like the A Momentary Lapse of Reason's cover with all the beds especially.
"FinSane wrote:
i think all pink floyd albums could make the list. i like the A Momentary Lapse of Reason's cover with all the beds especially.
I was trying to think of that title, but all I could come up with A Delicate Sound of Thunder, which isn't quite as good.
"DrAstroZoom wrote:
I was trying to think of that title, but all I could come up with A Delicate Sound of Thunder, which isn't quite as good.
Delicate.. is the live version of Momentary, basically, with some meddle/dark side mixed in. :up:
PULSE and Live at Pompeii I like better though :)




"Pagan wrote:
Funniest. Thing. Ever.
I don't even know where to begin.







Okay...some serious ones now. Just a couple of my favorites.








".. hell you even have a fireman who rubs his balls on another mans head for three hours a week.. show some class, don't make fun of us poor Dolphins fans. :shifty:" ~ cnc66
"There is no sweeter nectar, than the misery riddled tears of Jets fans." ~ Finascious D
Wanna see something that annoys the hell out of me? Below are two album covers.
The one to the left is my band's album "Darkest Hour" that was released in 2000. To the right is Savatage's album "Poets and Madmen", released in 2001.
Something's rotten in Denmark.:angry:

".. hell you even have a fireman who rubs his balls on another mans head for three hours a week.. show some class, don't make fun of us poor Dolphins fans. :shifty:" ~ cnc66
"There is no sweeter nectar, than the misery riddled tears of Jets fans." ~ Finascious D

I can't tell you the memories that brings back. I bought that album when I was 15 or 16, shortly after I got Screaming For Vengeance, and loved every song. It was the 2nd JP album I owned. The trippy 70s version of JP was pretty friggin cool!







