Your Desktop

28 replies

anlgpanlgpNew MemberOP
Oct 21, 2008, 10:30 AM

I'm working on the RB wallpaper. This is slitaz linux.

"A man's suffering is similar to the behavior of gas. If a certain quantity of gas is pumped into an empty chamber, it will fill the chamber completely and evenly, no matter how big the chamber. Thus, suffering completely fills the human soul and conscious mind, no matter whether the suffering great or little. Therefore, the "size" of human suffering is absolutely relative." - Viktor Frankl

GISHGISHForum Veteran
Oct 21, 2008, 11:35 AM

i was expecting it to be this.

anlgpanlgpNew Member
Oct 21, 2008, 11:43 AM

nope. but for someone who is creeped out by my avy you sure like to look at it a lot :up:

"A man's suffering is similar to the behavior of gas. If a certain quantity of gas is pumped into an empty chamber, it will fill the chamber completely and evenly, no matter how big the chamber. Thus, suffering completely fills the human soul and conscious mind, no matter whether the suffering great or little. Therefore, the "size" of human suffering is absolutely relative." - Viktor Frankl

GISHGISHForum Veteran
Oct 21, 2008, 11:44 AM

GISHGISHForum Veteran
Oct 21, 2008, 11:45 AM

"anlgp wrote:

nope. but for someone who is creeped out by my avy you sure like to look at it a lot :up:

it haunts me!!!!

anlgpanlgpNew Member
Oct 21, 2008, 11:45 AM

That vista?

You did that little graphic hack I see.

"A man's suffering is similar to the behavior of gas. If a certain quantity of gas is pumped into an empty chamber, it will fill the chamber completely and evenly, no matter how big the chamber. Thus, suffering completely fills the human soul and conscious mind, no matter whether the suffering great or little. Therefore, the "size" of human suffering is absolutely relative." - Viktor Frankl

FIfins4o8Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2008, 12:31 PM

here is my work desktop

like2godlike2godLuxury Box
Oct 21, 2008, 02:11 PM

I have too many icons, you can't even see the desktop.


I love you Mom, you are the greatest woman that I've ever known.

GISHGISHForum Veteran
Oct 21, 2008, 02:30 PM

"anlgp wrote:

That vista?

You did that little graphic hack I see.

i went through the depths of hell and back to change my start button.

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Oct 21, 2008, 02:32 PM

"like2god wrote:

I have too many icons, you can't even see the desktop.

stop downloading your dirty movies to the desktop.

schtoopid.

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

King FelixKing FelixSupporter
Oct 21, 2008, 02:38 PM

edit:its not showing up for some reason :confused2:

like2godlike2godLuxury Box
Oct 21, 2008, 02:39 PM

"unluckyluciano wrote:

stop downloading your dirty movies to the desktop.

schtoopid.

They're not movies, jerkoff! They're pictures.

I burn the movies to discs


I love you Mom, you are the greatest woman that I've ever known.

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Oct 21, 2008, 02:42 PM

"like2god wrote:

They're not movies, jerkoff! They're pictures.

pictures???

thats a lot of farm animals...........:pointlol:

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

like2godlike2godLuxury Box
Oct 21, 2008, 02:47 PM

"unluckyluciano wrote:

pictures???

thats a lot of farm animals...........:pointlol:

Oh knock it off, you make it sound perverted.

They're political pictures


I love you Mom, you are the greatest woman that I've ever known.

anlgpanlgpNew Member
Oct 21, 2008, 03:00 PM

i went through the depths of hell and back to change my start button.

yeah i know what it takes to do that on windows. I wouldn't even bother if I were me.

"A man's suffering is similar to the behavior of gas. If a certain quantity of gas is pumped into an empty chamber, it will fill the chamber completely and evenly, no matter how big the chamber. Thus, suffering completely fills the human soul and conscious mind, no matter whether the suffering great or little. Therefore, the "size" of human suffering is absolutely relative." - Viktor Frankl

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Oct 21, 2008, 09:19 PM

"anlgp wrote:

yeah i know what it takes to do that on windows. I wouldn't even bother if I were me.

sooooooooooo is that linux flavor free??

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

anlgpanlgpNew Member
Oct 21, 2008, 09:20 PM

sooooooooooo is that linux flavor free??

every true linux flavor is free.

SliTaz GNU/Linux - Home page

I would recommend Ubuntu/Kubuntu/Xubuntu for beginners...

http://www.ubuntu.com

"A man's suffering is similar to the behavior of gas. If a certain quantity of gas is pumped into an empty chamber, it will fill the chamber completely and evenly, no matter how big the chamber. Thus, suffering completely fills the human soul and conscious mind, no matter whether the suffering great or little. Therefore, the "size" of human suffering is absolutely relative." - Viktor Frankl

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Oct 21, 2008, 09:33 PM

"anlgp wrote:

every true linux flavor is free.

SliTaz GNU/Linux - Home page

I would recommend Ubuntu/Kubuntu/Xubuntu for beginners...

Ubuntu Home Page | Ubuntu

I work with unix at work bro, I think I'll be ok thanks........:hi5:

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

anlgpanlgpNew Member
Oct 21, 2008, 09:36 PM

never said you were a beginner :p

what do you do with unix?

"A man's suffering is similar to the behavior of gas. If a certain quantity of gas is pumped into an empty chamber, it will fill the chamber completely and evenly, no matter how big the chamber. Thus, suffering completely fills the human soul and conscious mind, no matter whether the suffering great or little. Therefore, the "size" of human suffering is absolutely relative." - Viktor Frankl

like2godlike2godLuxury Box
Oct 21, 2008, 09:43 PM

"anlgp wrote:

never said you were a beginner :p

what do you do with unix?

Don't ask him that, it's only encouraging him. :pity:


I love you Mom, you are the greatest woman that I've ever known.

anlgpanlgpNew Member
Oct 21, 2008, 09:45 PM

i want to know

"A man's suffering is similar to the behavior of gas. If a certain quantity of gas is pumped into an empty chamber, it will fill the chamber completely and evenly, no matter how big the chamber. Thus, suffering completely fills the human soul and conscious mind, no matter whether the suffering great or little. Therefore, the "size" of human suffering is absolutely relative." - Viktor Frankl

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Oct 21, 2008, 09:47 PM

"anlgp wrote:

never said you were a beginner :p

what do you do with unix?

various things, mostly work in the environment, maybe do scripts and such for the systems I work on. Nothing to extensive but I can navigate through it. So stop looking down on me!!!

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

GISHGISHForum Veteran
Oct 22, 2008, 12:54 AM

"unluckyluciano wrote:

various things, mostly work in the environment, maybe do scripts and such for the systems I work on. Nothing to extensive but I can navigate through it. So stop looking down on me!!!

you are 4 foot 3, right? if not, :pity: just when you think you know someone....

HardKoreXXXHardKoreXXXNew Member
Oct 22, 2008, 09:59 AM

"like2god wrote:

Don't ask him that, it's only encouraging him. :pity:

I couldnt find a pic, but this reminded me of the Gregory Hines "Eunuch" scene in 'History of The World Part 1'

@BaseyCrock

"Making people on the Internet feel better about their own lives since 2004"

FIfins4o8Forum Veteran
Oct 22, 2008, 01:14 PM

"HardKoreXXX wrote:

I couldnt find a pic, but this reminded me of the Gregory Hines "Eunuch" scene in 'History of The World Part 1'

classic movie. shame they didnt make part 2.