1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your biggest weakness....

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Sethdaddy8, Jan 25, 2009.

1. Stitches

Stitches ThePhin's Biggest Killjoy Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    Katy, TX
    Work is my biggest weakness, or biggest crutch depending how you look at it.

I am currently working 10 hours a day which doesn't include the hour of travel (total) to and from work. I get up at 5:30am, leave at 6:30 and get back to the hotel from work at 5:30 usually (today we got here at 5 surprisingly). I also drive 4 hours on monday to get to work and 4 hours on thursday to get home.

So not only do I not feel like I have time to do a real workout (not that I ever enjoyed "working out" in the typical sense), but I also just don't care to do it after a long day of work.

Then, even though I get a 3-day weekend, I want to spend that time with my fiance and playing with my dogs and just relaxing.

I am eating better, and pretty good all things considered (I don't buy chips anymore when I am in a hotel for example and have been getting microwave "compleats" for most of my dinners). But I just never feel like working out.

I plan on buying a new bathing suit this weekend, and trying to go swimming at like 9 every day for at least a half hour, so that I burn some calories and to make it easier to fall asleep before midnight.

2. Alex44

Alex44 Boshosaurus Rex

Jan 7, 2008
    Hollywood, Florida
    Well my biggest weakness was motivation, but meeting the right girl can really motivate you :lol:

I'm down to 199 now. I was at 220 when I started like I said. Had one minor setback but am doing well.