1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

young players getting support from veterans

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by ATVZ400, Jun 15, 2009.

1. ATVZ400

ATVZ400 Senior Member

Mar 22, 2008
    parts unknown, NJ
    young players getting support from veterans
    http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/football/story/1097396.html

DaFish, SICK, Fin Fan In Cali and 3 others like this.
  2. the 23rd

the 23rd a.k.a. Rio

Apr 20, 2009
    Tampa Area
    the unselfish act that is its own reward (i.e. winning football)

3. miamiron

miamiron There's always next year

Jan 4, 2008
    Pennington stands out heads and tails above anyone in helping the youngsters.I hope there is someway we could keep Chad P. around.

To me it would be great to see Chad H. take over and have Chad P. as the number two next season but would he take less money to be a number two when someone would be willing to give him starter money to run there show.

Chad P might even make the decision to resign him a no brainer depending upon his play this year.Either way Chad P. has been an absolute class act here in Miami

4. Fin D

Fin D Sigh

Nov 27, 2007
    I'm as glad as any other fan this is is happening, but ftr, if he's forcing them to do it, its not technically an unselfish act.:up:

5. Garryowen

Garryowen New Member

Nov 26, 2007
    :yes:

If, say, my wife said "We will have a problem" if I don't want to do something that either she asked me to do or asked me to go to.......It's not an unselfish act. It's an act I do in relation to a proverbial gun to my head.

Fin D likes this.
  6. Onehondo

Onehondo Senior Member Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Chesapeake, Virginia
    A whole new team and a whole new attitude. The days of having a soft team, with a trying not to get beat attitude are over.

7. PhinsRock

PhinsRock Premium Member Luxury Box

Another aspect of what will keep Tony Sparano and this team in the playoffs every year for a long time. JMHO