You all have to look at it like this

91 replies

JShadyJShadyNew MemberOP
Dec 14, 2014, 04:46 PM

Wilson, Wheeler, Thomas, Thomas, Ellerbe, Gibson, Hartline, Philbin, and Coyle are all gone next year.

We have a good GM and we might be getting Harbaugh or Rex Ryan as our head coach. So all is good.

In my opinion we need to keep Lazor because we will end up messing Tannehill up by keep making him learn a new system.

FIfins104New Member
Dec 14, 2014, 04:48 PM

Rex Ryan would be awesome. either way we need a coach who brings something, anything to the table that helps us on sundays. Its incredible to watch a real team who actually has a plan of attack of how to beat their opponent compared to us dining and dunking almost every week waiting for the inevitable mistakes when you got 10 play drives every drive.

BayAreaFinFanBayAreaFinFanSupporter
Dec 14, 2014, 04:48 PM

I like your post but I counter with Stephen Ross. So who knows if anyone's gone.

BumrushBumrushSupporter
Dec 14, 2014, 04:49 PM

"BayAreaFinFan wrote:

I like your post but I counter with Stephen Ross. So who knows if anyone's gone.

With the stadium renovations in place and season ticket holders likely on the way out in mass, he needs to make a bold move. I don't give a **** how much it costs us, I don't care if we have to give up draft picks, but this team needs a leader.

PUpumpdogsForum Veteran
Dec 14, 2014, 04:50 PM

"BayAreaFinFan wrote:

I like your post but I counter with Stephen Ross. So who knows if anyone's gone.

Sadly I agree he is a clown.Hopefulluy the clown will suprise us and lure harbaugh here.

JShadyJShadyNew Member
Dec 14, 2014, 04:51 PM

I like Ross as an owner but trust me, he will make the move. Just believe.

Dec 14, 2014, 04:54 PM

Daniel Thomas is like Herpes...
As much as you hope he is gone for good, he'll be back next year.

I agree with your list, but add Colledge for sure!
And I'm not sure the two coaches you mention will be landed by Miami, rather doubt it actually.

mrozmrozSupporter
Dec 14, 2014, 04:54 PM

"BayAreaFinFan wrote:

I like your post but I counter with Stephen Ross. So who knows if anyone's gone.

A few people have posted they want to win the last tow game.. Winning season...

IMO, it is imperative that the fins lose out. 9-7 season means another season of philbin.

also, been watching Harbaugh a lot this season... Man, that guy has quit. Not sure that is the guy I want running our team.

RIP CHP Officer Kirk Griess ID#15810
EOW 8/10/18

JShadyJShadyNew Member
Dec 14, 2014, 04:54 PM

Rex Ryan would be the best, he knows his defense to where he can make Jordan and Wake be a combo breaker like most of us hoped when Jordan first came in. Let Lazor do his thing without over ruling him and we will be freaking awesome next year. We have the talent just not the coaching part, yet.

JShadyJShadyNew Member
Dec 14, 2014, 04:56 PM

"mroz wrote:

A few people have posted they want to win the last tow game.. Winning season...

IMO, it is imperative that the fins lose out. 9-7 season means another season of philbin.

also, been watching Harbaugh a lot this season... Man, that guy has quit. Not sure that is the guy I want running our team.

Okay that right there just gave me flashbacks of Saben, so how about Rex Ryan as our head coach then?

mrozmrozSupporter
Dec 14, 2014, 04:58 PM

"JShady wrote:

Rex Ryan would be the best, he knows his defense to where he can make Jordan and Wake be a combo breaker like most of us hoped when Jordan first came in. Let Lazor do his thing without over ruling him and we will be freaking awesome next year. We have the talent just not the coaching part, yet.

I think we are short in a couple areas talent wise. The ol needs to be fixed... Been saying that for years... Need a red zone target.. Need a cb to play opposite grimes.

RIP CHP Officer Kirk Griess ID#15810
EOW 8/10/18

BayAreaFinFanBayAreaFinFanSupporter
Dec 14, 2014, 04:58 PM

A this point as wrong as my thinking may be, I just want a new HC here I don't care at this point. I think Philbin should be canned this week.

mrozmrozSupporter
Dec 14, 2014, 04:59 PM

"JShady wrote:

Okay that right there just gave me flashbacks of Saben, so how about Rex Ryan as our head coach then?

Rex is quickly becoming my favorite choice if he is willing to leave the offense alone

RIP CHP Officer Kirk Griess ID#15810
EOW 8/10/18

Starry31Starry31Forum Veteran
Dec 14, 2014, 05:00 PM

"JShady wrote:

I like Ross as an owner but trust me, he will make the move. Just believe.

I think he will too, especially since the team coming out flat in the next two weeks against inferior opponents is a possibility, but this is the same owner who held on to Sparano and Ireland both a year longer than he should have so nothing is guaranteed.

CashInFistCashInFistForum Veteran
Dec 14, 2014, 05:04 PM

"fins104 wrote:

Rex Ryan would be awesome. either way we need a coach who brings something, anything to the table that helps us on sundays. Its incredible to watch a real team who actually has a plan of attack of how to beat their opponent compared to us dining and dunking almost every week waiting for the inevitable mistakes when you got 10 play drives every drive.

Why do many on here want Rex Ryan?? I don't want that fat SOB anywhere near my team! What has he exactly done except run that team into the ground and make them the laughing stock of the NFL?

mrozmrozSupporter
Dec 14, 2014, 05:04 PM

"BayAreaFinFan wrote:

A this point as wrong as my thinking may be, I just want a new HC here I don't care at this point. I think Philbin should be canned this week.

He should be but I don't think that is in Ross' nature.

RIP CHP Officer Kirk Griess ID#15810
EOW 8/10/18

TETepop84New Member
Dec 14, 2014, 05:06 PM

I would vomit if we signed rex ryan

Jersey DolfanJersey DolfanForum Veteran
Dec 14, 2014, 05:07 PM

"jshady wrote:

rex ryan would be the best, he knows his defense to where he can make jordan and wake be a combo breaker like most of us hoped when jordan first came in. Let lazor do his thing without over ruling him and we will be freaking awesome next year. We have the talent just not the coaching part, yet.

this.

resnorresnorForum Veteran
Dec 14, 2014, 05:07 PM

I would like Rex for DC.

GreysonWinfieldGreysonWinfieldNew Member
Dec 14, 2014, 05:08 PM

I'll take Todd Bowles over Rex or Harbaugh.

One game at a time: Your 2016 Miami Dolphins.
A team without leadership, players without heart: Your 2015 Miami Dolphins.
Carrying on a decade plus of underachieving and mediocrity: Your 2014 Miami Dolphins.
Pissing on your dreams and tearing your heart out: Your 2013 Miami Dolphins.

mrozmrozSupporter
Dec 14, 2014, 05:10 PM

"CashInFist wrote:

Why do many on here want Rex Ryan?? I don't want that fat SOB anywhere near my team! What has he exactly done except run that team into the ground and make them the laughing stock of the NFL?

1. He always has a good defense...
2. You can't win in the nfl without a QB. The front office has saddled him with Sanchez, smith and Vick. We have a QB in place... And my condition for him coming here is that he leaves the offense alone. Leave lazor alone.
3. I would be willing to give hickey, Rex and lazor a couple years to figure it out.
4. Rex is a pompous ass... But he cares about winning... You can tell from his pressers, unlike philbin and his stupid post game pressers.
5. Dolphins need someone with fire to lead them.

RIP CHP Officer Kirk Griess ID#15810
EOW 8/10/18

Jersey DolfanJersey DolfanForum Veteran
Dec 14, 2014, 05:10 PM

"CashInFist wrote:

Why do many on here want Rex Ryan?? I don't want that fat SOB anywhere near my team! What has he exactly done except run that team into the ground and make them the laughing stock of the NFL?

1) they were always the laughing stock of the NFL

2) He got to the AFC championship game twice with friggen mark sanchez.

3) If you know anything about the jets, the GMs have been disgraceful up there for rex's final 3 or 4 years. Just a disgrace. They have stripped Rex of talent, and most of all stripped him of his 2 "island" caliber CB's, which is what he needs to run his defense.

Anyone saying Rex is not a good coach will have a rude awakening when he winds up winning elsewhere. Most Jet fans still like him even.

BumrushBumrushSupporter
Dec 14, 2014, 05:11 PM

"mroz wrote:

1. He always has a good defense...
2. You can't win in the nfl without a QB. The front office has saddled him with Sanchez, smith and Vick. We have a QB in place... And my condition for him coming here is that he leaves the offense alone. Leave lazor alone.
3. I would be willing to give hickey, Rex and lazor a couple years to figure it out.
4. Rex is a pompous ass... But he cares about winning... You can tell from his pressers, unlike philbin and his stupid post game pressers.
5. Dolphins need someone with fire to lead them.

Give me Rex or Harbaugh. Two coaches that have been able to lead a group of men to their respective conference championship games multiple times. Want to guess the last time Miami played in an AFC Championship game?

mrozmrozSupporter
Dec 14, 2014, 05:11 PM

"GreysonWinfield wrote:

I'll take Todd Bowles over Rex or Harbaugh.

Wouldn't mind Bowles... But do you think he even takes an interview after the fins passed on him for philbin?

RIP CHP Officer Kirk Griess ID#15810
EOW 8/10/18

FIfins104New Member
Dec 14, 2014, 05:11 PM

"CashInFist wrote:

Why do many on here want Rex Ryan?? I don't want that fat SOB anywhere near my team! What has he exactly done except run that team into the ground and make them the laughing stock of the NFL?

He didn't run the team into the ground he's not the GM. He has motivated teams that don't have much talent and taken them to places they wouldn't go normally with just the talent they have. He has gotten teams to overachieve and motivates them to play for them. He's also not a ***** afraid to take chances and we need that so badly.