Year 2: ThePhins Survivor Sign Up Here!!

67 replies

Dolfan984Dolfan984Forum VeteranOP
Feb 8, 2011, 08:45 PM

It's Survivor time!

Signed up: denderfeliac, skeet84, 2k5, pennphinfan, Big E, Trowa, Finascious D, MonstBlitz, Stitches, SICK, Rocky Raccoon, DrAstroZoom, GridIronKing34, JT0323, Colorado Dolfan, PSG, Hurricane, Finfangirl, dukane5, GISH

Spots left: 0!

Captains: Trowa, Skeet84

Well guys football season is behind us and the boring offseason is upon us. Time for Survivor again :)

This time it's going to be a little different. Since we'll have a couple more months to do this than last time the time between challenges is going to be longer which should make this overall quite a bit less time consuming as last years. Hopefully this will allow people who work at night able to compete in a higher percentage of challenges.

One day challenges will be on Sunday late afternoon-early evening. Other longer challenges depending on their length will have an ending day of Sunday or Monday (if a poll is involved) but could start earlier. I will have some new challenges (replacing some of the lesser challenges from Year 1) but as far as the meat of the challenges you can find those in this sub forum to know what you might be getting yourself into.

The big twist this year is I'm using the "Redemption Island" rules where if you get voted out you go to "Redemption Island" and face the person (after the first vote out) in a one on one challenge to determine who stays on the "Island" to live and fight another day and who's out of the game. The very last person who survives on Redemption Island comes back at an unknown time late in the game.

The first challenge will be an NFL draft challenge, so it really won't be getting started for about 7 weeks from now. As soon as we get enough people signed up, I will find out a time that works for both captains. The draft should be sometime in early April.

Oh and the winner this time wins a prize. :up:

So sign up on this thread, and if you want to be a captain put that down as well.

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."

denderfeliacdenderfeliacNew Member
Feb 13, 2011, 03:56 PM

I'm down to play again, sign me up! :yes:
[ATTACH:CONFIG]


Skeet84Skeet84New Member
Feb 13, 2011, 05:34 PM

FML and I really going to do this to myself again...... Yes sign me up......fml

2k52k5Forum Veteran
Feb 13, 2011, 08:30 PM

I'm in if you'll have me.

pennphinfanpennphinfanForum Veteran
Feb 13, 2011, 09:04 PM

i am definitely up for this again. you gonna get any help running it this time? esp with the expanded rules

Dolfan984Dolfan984Forum Veteran
Feb 13, 2011, 10:49 PM

i'll have all of you. :up: i plan to start PMing a few people soon. once it gets closer to a month to the draft i'll make a post in the main to fill the rest out.

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."

Dolfan984Dolfan984Forum Veteran
Feb 13, 2011, 10:49 PM

"pennphinfan wrote:

i am definitely up for this again. you gonna get any help running it this time? esp with the expanded rules


Didn't plan on it. I'm not against it if anyone wanted to. I'm not perfect but at least I wasn't biased at all right? :)

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."

Big EBig ENew Member
Feb 13, 2011, 10:59 PM

I'm in.

TrowaTrowaNew Member
Feb 13, 2011, 11:03 PM

I'm in for sure. And I'm willing to be a captain.

Fin DFin DForum Veteran
Feb 13, 2011, 11:46 PM

I'll give it a try

MonstBlitzMonstBlitzForum Veteran
Feb 14, 2011, 06:33 AM

In.

pennphinfanpennphinfanForum Veteran
Feb 14, 2011, 11:12 AM

no one tell paul :shifty:

Dolfan984Dolfan984Forum Veteran
Feb 14, 2011, 03:03 PM

Awesome guys just need 12 more. Filling this up shouldn't be very hard :)

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."

denderfeliacdenderfeliacNew Member
Feb 14, 2011, 04:53 PM

"pennphinfan wrote:

no one tell paul :shifty:

[ATTACH:836.vB]


StitchesStitchesLuxury Box
Feb 15, 2011, 04:39 PM

Can I sign up?

2017 Dream Draft (3/17 – NFLDraftScout ~ Rankings used)

22. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vandy
54. Desmond King, S/DB, Iowa
97. Demarcus Walker, DE, FSU
166. Jermaine Eluemunor, OL, TAMU
178. George Kittle, TE, Iowa
184. Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
223. Aviante Collins, OL, TCU

Dolfan984Dolfan984Forum Veteran
Feb 15, 2011, 04:45 PM

"Stitches wrote:

Can I sign up?


YES! I've been waiting for you to sign up I was bummed you weren't around for last years sign ups. (once skeet told me you wanted to play)

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Feb 15, 2011, 06:19 PM

Ill do it........and ill start early.......

**** you Trowa (enless we are on the same team) :shifty:

JK buddy

Feb 15, 2011, 07:48 PM

I'm in again!

Dolfan984Dolfan984Forum Veteran
Feb 15, 2011, 10:09 PM

I'm glad a lot of you guys from the first one enjoyed it enough to play this with me again :)

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."

DrAstroZoomDrAstroZoomLuxury Box
Feb 15, 2011, 11:10 PM

Draft's in April? I'll do it. :up:

GridIronKing34GridIronKing34Forum Veteran
Feb 17, 2011, 03:27 AM

Finally.... the champ... has returned. I'm in.

I'll probably get voted out first this year. :lol:

Fin DFin DForum Veteran
Feb 18, 2011, 12:35 AM

I'm voting out Griddles now.

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Feb 18, 2011, 07:29 AM

"Finascious D wrote:

I'm voting out Griddles now.


x2.

Dolfan984Dolfan984Forum Veteran
Feb 18, 2011, 05:03 PM

Last season the weakest members got voted off first. I'm not too sure that's happening this year. :lol:

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."

pennphinfanpennphinfanForum Veteran
Feb 18, 2011, 10:53 PM

"Dolfan984 wrote:

Last season the weakest members got voted off first. I'm not too sure that's happening this year. :lol:


ehh i'd still vote off the people who end up not trying/caring first.. its those middle rounds that'll change more probably.