1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WR London making up ground + LONG NEWS...

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by ATVZ400, Oct 17, 2008.

1. ATVZ400

ATVZ400 Senior Member

Mar 22, 2008
    parts unknown, NJ
  2. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

Thanks for the articles ATV

I told you guys Long would do well against Williams. Webb said they moved him to the other side because Long was doing well.

:D

ATVZ400 likes this.
  3. first&goal

first&goal Luxury Box Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    Charlotte
    Thanks ATV

ATVZ400 likes this.
  4. NJFINSFAN1

NJFINSFAN1 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 24, 2007
    Northwest New Jersey
    When the Giants cut London I was really hoping we would sign him, he is big strong and fast.

he could fast become a fan favorite at the WR spot, he is quick off the line and physical.

alen1 and anlgp like this.
  5. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

It seems like Parcells not burning his bridges in NY and DAL and all the coaches he has helped mentor (mangini) have really helped us out this year.

6. dolpns13

dolpns13 Chest Rockwell is my hero

Dec 3, 2007
    North Jersey
    Thanks, Hopehe can be our next Rod Smith, John Randal, Jake Delhomme (undrafted FA)

7. baboo72

baboo72 Bleeding aqua & orange

Mar 23, 2008
    Watford, England
    Thanks ATV, I hope London is a success, we need a big WR and I had high hopes for Wilford before the season started.

ATVZ400 likes this.
  8. Onehondo

Onehondo Senior Member Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Chesapeake, Virginia
    You have to give a lot of weight to what Webb has to say about an offensive linemans ability since he is one of the best of the great linemen in Dolphins history. Its exciting and a future indicator that the Texans had to move their marque defensive lineman to the opposite side due to Longs play at LT.

It wood really be a blessing if London blossomed into the receiver we have all wanted and the Dolphins have needed.

9. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Good points. I want to say he's built similar to Vincent Jackson but I think London would need to put on about fifteen more pounds. One of his questions were his concentration. I've heard that he often took his eye off the ball and ended up dropping it. I know your near the NY area so I'm interested in your opinion on him.