1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WOOT!!! Hoptober is here!!!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by azfinfanmang, Oct 9, 2010.

Tags:
  1. RickyBobby

RickyBobby VIP DIY

Sep 22, 2009
    Palm beach
    i do not drink often, but when i do...
    [​IMG]

I prefer Dos Equis

maynard and slickj101 like this.
  2. BigDogsHunt

BigDogsHunt Enough talk...prove it!

Nov 27, 2007
    DC Metro Area
    Find your local Yard House....start under the A's and work your way to Z

http://www.yardhouse.com/menus/appetizers.aspx

No matter where I am, I enjoy a tall GUINNESS & BASS (aka Black & Tan)

However, depending on Location I enjoy several goto standards -

Scottsdale - Four Peaks Sunbru
    Hawaii - Kona Longboard
    San Diego - Bayhawk Beach Blonde

are 3 of my trusted favorites. In general for Food, Beer choices, and atmosphere....tough to beat finding a Yard House and kicking back a few.

maynard likes this.
  3. Vengeful Odin

Vengeful Odin Norse Mod

Dec 2, 2007
    Kansas City, MO
    Some pretty good beers on here (and some that aren't so good, but hey). I tend to drink a lot of different beers. In fact last month I actually went to GABF out in Denver ... which was beyond amazing.

It's October, which is one of my favorite times of year. I've had the New Belgium Hoptober, it's not bad at all. But what I really like is the Kaiser, by Avery. It's delicious. Really sweet and malty.

I recently got the chance to finally try Pliny the Elder and Stone Ruination, and I was thoroughly impressed with both of them. If you like hops (these are double IPAs), then you've got to try them ... they're amazing. Good luck though, you can't find them east of Denver.

Otherwise I tend to drink locally. Boulevard's Tank 7 is probably my favorite beer right now, though Tallgrass Oasis (a double IPA / ESB) and Free State's Copperhead Pale Ale (APA) are go-to beers as well.

maynard likes this.