1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Woodie here

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by oakelmpine, Oct 16, 2012.

1. oakelmpine

oakelmpine New Member

Oct 16, 2012
    Hey big Dolphins fan since I was a kid. Since 2004 or 2005 I've laid off message boards because of the bickering. It just wasn't fun starting with the Wannstedt years.

The new kid Tannehill has me excited, and I'm coming back to talk Dolphins again. Brighter days are ahead and I think this kid will take us to gloryland once again.

Name is Turner, but everyone has called me Woodie since I tried to make firewood of my crib when I was 2 LOL.

Boik14 likes this.
  2. Aquafin

Aquafin New Member

Jun 16, 2011
    the poor house
    welcome , but Wanny was not the real root of our problems for most of Miami's woes came to a fulll blow under Cam Cameron and the the stupidity of Tony Sparano and Jeff ( the sorriest excuss for a gm ) Ireland 's refusal of aquiring talent is the real kiling of a franchize .

3. oakelmpine

oakelmpine New Member

Oct 16, 2012
    I can see what you mean, I'm just glad to be back and have hope once again.

4. CrunchTime

CrunchTime Administrator Retired Administrator

Nov 23, 2007
    Welcome to the site bro.Pull out a stool and share your thoughts with us.

5. cdz12250

cdz12250 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 28, 2007
    Coconut Grove
    I agree with you. It was Wanny and his scared coaching not to lose and "it's no sin to punt" and "let the defense win it" and his man crush on Fiedler that demolished the franchise. But that's behind us. This kid Tannehill is not a "game manager;" he's a football player. I don't blame you for being excited, the kid being a rookie and all.

The coaching staff has lots of common sense and coxones, the GM has put us in a position to have a kickbutt offseason, and the owner doesn't mind spending. I no longer worry that no matter what we do, we will somehow find a way to lose. I now watch and think we have the same chance of winning and losing as any normal football team. That's a long way from the way things were.

xphinfanx likes this.
  6. oakelmpine

oakelmpine New Member

Oct 16, 2012
    Thanks bro, I will from time to time ;)

7. xphinfanx

xphinfanx Stay strong my friends.

Nov 1, 2009
    Welcome to the site. It's been a dreadful less than mediocre decade. Feels like we can come up for short breaths of air finally and look to a possible very bright future with the talent and staff on board only one active GM has signed more players currently in the NFL than Ireland so we don't have a complete dud for a GM by no means.