1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wolfman morph concept art

Discussion in 'TV, Music and Movies' started by SCall13, Feb 26, 2009.

1. SCall13

SCall13 ThePhins QB

The Wolfman, with Benicio Del Toro is coming out this November. There were some early pictures released of the Wolfman. Here is some concept art of his metamorphosis. Don't know about you guys, but I'm pretty psyched about this movie.

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/15422

2. Jt0323

Jt0323 Fins Up! Luxury Box

Dec 7, 2007
    Las Vegas
    Well today i went to a private screening of the movie, did not know what movie i was going to see, they kept it quite, and then it turned out to be The Wolfman... I enjoyed it... It was very gory, but the movie i saw was not finished imo
    The reason why was well, there is a part where Gwen goes to the gypsies and is told that she can save Lawrence, but at the end, she does not try and save him, i felt that they totally forgot that part of the movie, and forgot that Gwen might be able to save him... Also Det. Aberline is bitten by the Wolfman and they just end the movie without explaining if he is going to turn into a wolf or what... I was very confused about that...
    but other than that i enjoyed the movie. Hopkins was great, and the Wolfman looked badass, and the scenes with him were great!