1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

With the 25th Overall Pick, the Miami Dolphins Select...

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Sceeto, Apr 3, 2009.

1. Sceeto

Sceeto Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2008
    New York
    http://www.revengeofthebirds.com/2009/4/2/817654/rotb-community-mock-draft-with-the

I found this on a Cards board. Don't ask why.:D ..Just a little info and a video.

I like Sean Smith a lot. If we go corner, he's the one I'd want most. D. Butler would be my second choice. It's a tough call. It seems his strengths are pretty strong and his weaknesses are pretty weak. :D:D

2. rafael

rafael Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2008
    I don't think there's much chance we go with Alphonso Smith. Parcells likes big corners who excel in run support. A.S. is a small corner who is questionable in run support.

I also don't think Ginn and Harvin are that similar beyond the superficial neither is a big guy and they're fast. Harvin's body is much bigger than Ginn's and he plays with more wiggle and he plays quick instead compared with Ginn's long strider style. Having said that he's not really my choice.

I haven't heard any questions about Nicks' work ethic beyond him gaining weight while he had a hamstring injury. And based on how well he runs patterns and knowing how much work he would have had to put in to reach that level, I think the work ethic concerns are baseless.

Sceeto likes this.