With Parcells running the show now...
25 replies
What are our chances of seeing the 70's throwback uni's that we used against 'boys in Thanksgiving in '03?


I know that he isn't the HC or anything..but he has a history of going retro, which I like. I love our orange uniforms, but i doubt we will see them (even though we are undefeated in them :D )
We need to have a meaningful game to bring those out tho...some a MNF or a Thanksgiving game.
Your thoughts?

I don't like a lot of the retro uni's. I think they look corny. (Jets are a prime example = WTF?!. Okay if you want an unbiased opinion look at the broncos old unis and logo...)
I would much rather have the orange alternate jerseys being worn on MNF or thanksgiving (thanksgiving game sucks this year btw).
There is a reason they update the uniforms and logos.
"A man's suffering is similar to the behavior of gas. If a certain quantity of gas is pumped into an empty chamber, it will fill the chamber completely and evenly, no matter how big the chamber. Thus, suffering completely fills the human soul and conscious mind, no matter whether the suffering great or little. Therefore, the "size" of human suffering is absolutely relative." - Viktor Frankl
Those uniforms are fresh but I don't think we will see them again.


Those are the best uniforms we have in my opinion. I'd love to see them brought back. However, I don't expect it for some reason.
Good point. Id love to see them again. We looked bigger and tougher in those old unis.
"Aqua4Ever04 wrote:
Those uniforms are awesome. I'd love to see them again and I'd love to see Chambers catching three more AMAZING touchdowns in them again.
I just hope we never have to see those hideous orange jerseys again.
Who the heck is Chambers?:shifty:
"Aqua4Ever04 wrote:
Those uniforms are awesome. I'd love to see them again and I'd love to see Chambers catching three more AMAZING touchdowns in them again.
I just hope we never have to see those hideous orange jerseys again.
The orange jerseys are awesome :wink2:


yeah, i want an orange one..
"A man's suffering is similar to the behavior of gas. If a certain quantity of gas is pumped into an empty chamber, it will fill the chamber completely and evenly, no matter how big the chamber. Thus, suffering completely fills the human soul and conscious mind, no matter whether the suffering great or little. Therefore, the "size" of human suffering is absolutely relative." - Viktor Frankl
"Aqua4Ever04 wrote:
DUH! Only the best receiver ever to lace 'em up. :knucks:
Paul Warfield:tongue2:
I like the orange jersey too. Seeing as Sparano brought back the aqua pants (which I LOVE by the way) Maybe he will bring back the orange jersey whenever we get a home prime time game.
"Rocky Raccoon wrote:
I like the orange jersey too. Seeing as Sparano brought back the aqua pants (which I LOVE by the way) Maybe he will bring back the orange jersey whenever we get a home prime time game.
orange tops with aqua pants.....with that we could blind Ray Charles
"steveincolorado wrote:
orange tops with aqua pants.....with that we could blind Ray Charles
Or summon a pod of whales to be the D-line and 1/2 a dozen giant squid to play the secondary.
Those are definitely my favorite uniforms. I'd love to see them brought out for a big game on MNF or something!

That was a great game!!
I wish we would use those unis full time. Time to get rid of the shadow numbering. That should have been retired when the 90s ended.
"anlgp wrote:
I don't like a lot of the retro uni's. I think they look corny. (Jets are a prime example = WTF?!. Okay if you want an unbiased opinion look at the broncos old unis and logo...)
I would much rather have the orange alternate jerseys being worn on MNF or thanksgiving (thanksgiving game sucks this year btw).
There is a reason they update the uniforms and logos.
NOOOO, they look like the bucs and donkos uni's loser uni's ..NOOOOO!!!
Because they are idiots trying to fool you into buying a "new" jersey.
I SOO wish we would go back to the original aqua... not the teal looking crap we have now.
I know I'm in the minority, but the old jerseys are a total eyesore to me. They should stay in the '70s where they belong.
If we wish to wear an alternate, we should wear the orange or blue jerseys.
"Not you." — Tywin Lannister
"Desides wrote:
I know I'm in the minority, but the old jerseys are a total eyesore to me. They should stay in the '70s where they belong.
If we wish to wear an alternate, we should wear the orange or blue jerseys.
boooooo :shifty: may I suggest you close them..:up:
have a good day bro!
Yeah, it would be nice if wearing different era jersey's made a difference on the field though...
"Puka-head wrote:
Or summon a pod of whales to be the D-line and 1/2 a dozen giant squid to play the secondary.
I can't believe nobody got this, am I THAT freakin old?:sad:
I love the retro jerseys, not just w. miami but in the NFL, i personally love the Jets old Titans uni and i really like the Steelers one they used last week... Also i thought it was funny that the Browns used their retro uni and the only way you could tell was they had the numbers on their helmet.
"Jt0323 wrote:
I love the retro jerseys, not just w. miami but in the NFL, i personally love the Jets old Titans uni and i really like the Steelers one they used last week... Also i thought it was funny that the Browns used their retro uni and the only way you could tell was they had the numbers on their helmet.
you actually like the Jets throwbacks JT?
IMO, if your throwback doesn't have the same colors, similar logo or same TEAM NAME as your current look, your have bad throwbacks.
"Mari0k wrote:
What are our chances of seeing the 70's throwback uni's that we used against 'boys in Thanksgiving in '03?
I know that he isn't the HC or anything..but he has a history of going retro, which I like. I love our orange uniforms, but i doubt we will see them (even though we are undefeated in them :D )
We need to have a meaningful game to bring those out tho...some a MNF or a Thanksgiving game.
Your thoughts?
Absolutely loved those unis!!!
I'm all for it!
Please join us for the #BillsMafiaTakeover, 9/14 in Buffalo!!!! https://www.facebook.com/events/433589416780504/
Follow me @Hotstover
Hate the old Uni's. We should make orange permanent to replace the teal.