1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Winner of TCU/Utah game headed to BCS championship?

Discussion in 'College Sports' started by Pandarilla, Oct 16, 2010.

1. Pandarilla

Pandarilla Purist Emeritus

Sep 10, 2009
    Boone, NC
    Assuming both teams finish up their cupcake schedule (Notre Dame being the only real scare for Utah), Whoever wins the matchup in Utah should be undefeated and catapult them into the Championship game...Weird huh?

My reasoning is that TCU will be #3 after OSU loss, Utah will be top 10. Whoever gets the win will have a quality win against top ten opponent plus undefeated record.

TCU vs. Michigan ST.:shifty::pointlol:...Bizarre

2. Clipse

Clipse mediocrity sucks

Sep 27, 2009
    Roanoke, Virginia
    No shot for Utah even if they beat TCU unless a bunch of these top 10 teams fall. There's a chance TCU could get in but they too will need some teams to lose because if either Auburn or LSU finish undefeated, are the voters really going to put a team like TCU, Utah, or Boise in the NC over one of them? I very highly doubt it. I do think if TCU beats Utah they will move in front of Boise St. But then there's also Oregon and Oklahoma who could run the table, and deserve a spot in the NC game over either of the 3 aforementioned teams if they do so.

3. azfinfanmang

azfinfanmang Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    I would LOVE to see TCU or Boise in the NC.....but, I am thinking that if Oregon can stay in it all mentally, they are gonna be impossible to beat. If they go undefeated in the Pac-10, they are as good as in.

Oh, and its ALWAYS a good day when Ohio State Loses....