1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Win or Lose today?

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by steveincolorado, Nov 23, 2008.

Tags:
  1. steveincolorado

steveincolorado Spook, Storme & Pebbles

Mar 23, 2008
    Colorado
    What do you all think.......

Does a win today propel us to the next level, or

Does a lost bring us back to reality?

Thoughts?

I think we can win this game, but I still think we have a lot of work to do to make this team a Super Bowl contender.

2. muscle979

muscle979 Season Ticket Holder

Dec 12, 2007
    Evans, GA
    WIN!!!

A loss would hurt but not as much as it would hurt the patriots. Miami could still end the season with a winning division record theoretically even with a loss today. The Pats could not. Miami also has an easier remaining schedule which is good b/c they would only have one more loss to toy with if they hoped to have a shot of getting in the playoffs.

3. dolphans1

dolphans1 New Member

Oct 15, 2008
    There is no way we lose this game. The Patriots are an aging team, moreover, they can't cheat any more with their hidden cameras or bugged locker rooms and who knows what else they committed in the past.

We will win this game at home.....

My concerns lie with the Titans vs Jets game.

I have a feeling the Titans are going to win this game.

d-1

4. mullingan

mullingan New Grandbaby Pic!!!

Nov 27, 2007
    Gainesboro, TN
    Win = HUUUUUUGGGGGEEEEE!!!
    Loss = No Prob (really). Things looking up no matter what in Miami!! The only way I am upset with a loss is if we get dominated. I don't see that happening.

5. Fin-Omenal

Fin-Omenal Initiated

Mar 25, 2008
    Thee...Ohio State University
    If we win we are putting ourself in a "control our own destiny" situation...with a loss we are in for an uphill battle.

A win we set our self up for a division title and a wild card considering Bmore's tough remaining schedule.

One game at a time though, this is HUGE!!!

6. MelbournePhin

MelbournePhin New Member

Nov 30, 2007
    melbourne,fl
    we lose today, it just magnifies the games we have with BUF, NYJ, and KC. Yes i said KC. They will be no walk in the park

7. 54Fins

54Fins "In Gase we trust"

Nov 29, 2007
    over there
    If we lose this game all it goes to show is that we are not there yet.Our players know how important this game is and don't need any motivation for it.They will be ready.
    In turn,if they win this game,they have taken that next step in rebuilding this storied franchise to where it used to be.
    I expect a close win for us today with both teams going all out.
    This is a November football game "we" have'nt been a part of since 01' IMO.

GO DOLPHINS !!!

8. Fin Fan In Cali

Fin Fan In Cali Dolphin fan since 1970 Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    Today is the day we make our mark, out put the rest of the AFC East on notice, we are here to be competitive, and win games in our back yard!:up: It is time we start filling our house to the top with Miami Dolphin Fans!:hi5: Let's get this party started!:ffic: I have been so fired up about this game all week! Let's GO Dolphins!:yes: Today we beat the Patriots!

9. n9necount

n9necount New Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Bill Belichick is damn near invincible in Divisional Revenge games. If we win, I'll be outright amazed at how good our coaching staff is. I know they're good, but if they sweep BB that's different. A win keeps the playoff hopes alive, a loss and I start thinking about the team's bright future.

Fin Fan In Cali likes this.
  10. Fin Fan In Cali

Fin Fan In Cali Dolphin fan since 1970 Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    It is not only about him, but our players are believing in themselves, our coaches, and for the first time in a long time we are playing with great team work, and never say die. I respect Belichick, but I am tired of hearing he is the best thing since Direct Tv.:yes:

11. sking29

sking29 What it takes to be cool

Dec 9, 2007
    East Tennessee
    I have to say lose due to recent bad play against bad teams and I think Belichick will be determined to win. Obviously I hope I'm wrong but on the good side a loss here doesn't mean not getting in the playoffs (which I'm still not on the bandwagon of).

Its been a great season already guys lets not forget how great this team has been and don't beat up on them if they lose. :yes:

12. unluckyluciano

unluckyluciano For My Hero JetsSuck

Dec 7, 2007
    I think we lose..............
    I had a dream last night of mel gibson from the patriot hitting a dolphin with a hatchet, so I think we lose.

13. The Dude

The Dude Anti Jet

Sep 1, 2008
    ΥέΧª§
    so violent.. :no:

hehe..

14. felly smarts

felly smarts New Member

Jun 24, 2008
    Are you guys outta' your mind? I think we have a great chance to win this game. For the first time in 4 or 5 years I think we have a fighting chance to beat anybody. This is a blue collar team. I like that. We are not laying down for anybody. Who ever beats us deserves the win.

15. unluckyluciano

Dec 7, 2007
    dude mel gibson beating up a dolphin <--- definately a bad sign...

16. B.Sebo

B.Sebo TV Mastermind

Dec 16, 2007
    West Arkansas
    Deep down I don't think we win. If we do then I will have to add a second tombstone to the graveyard. lol.

17. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

I hope we win. I have a bad feeling about this game. 'course I had a bad feeling the last time we played NE and well... we all know how that went..

DO NOT ADJUST YOUR TV SCREEN. MIAMI HAS BEAT NE 38-13

If we only beat them 2-0 that's fine with me.

18. steveincolorado

Mar 23, 2008
    Colorado
    Reality hit today:sad:

19. unluckyluciano

Dec 7, 2007
    looks like that son of a ***** mel gibson did it again.....

20. like2god

like2god Typical white person Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    CNY
    Meh, it's only one loss, there is still plenty of season left. This team has exceeded expectations, but that doesn't change the fact that this is year one of the rebuilding process, there are going to be many bumps in the road. :up:

steveincolorado likes this.
  21. steveincolorado

Mar 23, 2008
    Colorado
    Very true, but I think reality hit as far as where we stand with the good teams of the NFL. We may have a "easy" schedule, but we still have to show up and play. After Oakland and Seattle, wins against the Rams, 49ers, and Chiefs could will be very tough.

like2god and anlgp like this.
  22. like2god

like2god Typical white person Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    CNY
    That's been our problem all year, we do well against teams that are better than us and struggle against the lesser teams. Hopefully we can be better prepared for the remainder of the schedule, but a loss of Camarillo would be devastating.