1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Win, Lose or Draw

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Bumrush, Sep 3, 2014.

1. Bumrush

Bumrush Stable Genius Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    I am jacked up for this season!!! I cannot wait for Sunday!!

With Lebron and his diva coattail riders gone, I'm glad the the Dolphins are back to being the main draw in Miami.

I'm loving the energy in the forums. The mockery of Brady. A thread about which teams we hate more. We have been so irrelevant for so long that I forgot what it was like to really hate another team. To have a rivalry. To have a meaningful home game in December.

Every single one of us in here has suffered for the past decade. We have stuck with the team through thick and thin and will always bleed aqua. We have debated each other, we have bashed other, yet we have not celebrated together but for one anomaly of a season in 2008.. Heck, before that you had to go all the back to the Fiedler/ Ray Lucas / Ricky saga & debates.

I'm over it. And I think this season has the potential to turn all this pent up frustration and negative energy in to a new era of Dolphin football. I know we'll all do our part, and I'm confident this infusion of youth, energy and a dynamic, play making offense can bring this franchise back to respectability.

Let's go! Sunday cannot come soon enough!!

SICK, DOLPHAN1, Rocky Raccoon and 5 others like this.
  2. LBsFinest

LBsFinest Banned

Jul 24, 2012
    I was literally about to post this exact same thing. if Philbin keeps his job, it means most likely we made playoffs, which is great, but if we don't, as disappointing as it will feel at the end of yet another year without a postseason appearance, it will quickly turn to excitement (or hope would probably be a more accurate term to use) that Ross will learn from his mistakes, WIPE EVERYONE THE **** OUT, and finally start fresh from top to bottom with a big time hire (Harbaugh, Cowher, Malzahn etc)

then again, this is Stephen Ross we're talking about, this fool would probably let Hickey chose the next coach, or try to saddle the next coach with him, continuing this miserable cycle of ineffective half measures.

3. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    I love my team, no matter what, win or lose, every year is reason to wipe the slate clean,there is always a silver lining, and that's the constant search to find the right staff..

Really hope they plan on moving the stands closer to the field..that would be everything.

Bumrush likes this.
  4. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Doing something great as a team, is mindset and focus as much as it is anything else..

Tannehill and Philbin better have a plan...I need to see juice..like for real..one year their gonna learn.

Fin4Ever and Bumrush like this.
  5. Bumrush

Bumrush Stable Genius Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    What if Hickey hits on most of the draft/FA class and Philbin sh*ts the bed? Why should he be punished for success due to the ineptitude of the coach?

Fin4Ever likes this.
  6. LBsFinest

LBsFinest Banned

Jul 24, 2012
    I don't care, Hickey shouldn't even be a damn GM in the first place, he got the job because of Philbin so in my eyes their fates should be tied together, he doesn't deserve nor is he qualified to make our franchise's next coaching hire. Not to mention no big name coach will work with him.

7. PhinFan1968

PhinFan1968 To 2020, and BEYOND! Club Member

You don't know a damn thing about the guy...outside his first draft class/FA period so far...save it.

8. LBsFinest

LBsFinest Banned

Jul 24, 2012
    I'd love to see the look on Harbaugh or Cowher's face when Stephen Ross tells em he wants them coaching the team but they have to work with Dennis Hickey lmao.