1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will Davis...combine workout in full

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by djphinfan, Apr 30, 2013.

1. KB21

KB21 Almost Never Wrong Club Member

Dec 6, 2007
    Here is Jamar Taylor vs BYU.

[video=youtube;JOfxLoHd86Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JOfxLoHd86Q[/video]

Jamar was matched up a few times in this game against Cody Hoffman, BYU's 6'4", 215 lbs receiver that is a legitimate 1st round prospect for the 2014 NFL draft. Unless I missed some, it looked like Hoffman was targeted in or around Taylor's coverage area 5 times, and he had 3 receptions with very little RAC yards. That's what you want a corner to do when they are playing off man and quarters coverage. One of those catches, the linebacker couldn't get into the flats in time when Taylor had the deep quarter covered.

2. KB21

KB21 Almost Never Wrong Club Member

Dec 6, 2007
    The things that concerned me about Robert Alford are three fold:

1. He's 25 years old as a rookie.
    2. He has Crohn's Disease.
    3. His own position coach stated that he's got a long way to go before he plays in the NFL.

3. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    The 2nd play of that highlight is a nice sign of a few things, confidence, aggressive nature, I love when a corner jumps on the other side of the Los to jam the receiver, Revis was the master of it, and one of the reasons why he owned welker,and I've seen Taylor do it multiple times.