1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where to buy American Gasoline

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by like2god, Jul 21, 2008.

1. like2god

like2god Typical white person Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    CNY
    WHERE TO BUY AMERICAN GASOLINE. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO KNOW. READ ON.

Are you aware that the Saudis are boycotting American products? In addition, they are gouging us on oil prices.

Shouldn't we return the favor? Can't we take control of our own destiny and let these giant oil importers know who REALLY generates their profits, their livings? How about leaving American Dollars in America and reduce the import/export deficit?

An appealing remedy might be to boycott their GAS. Every time you fill up your car you can avoid putting more money into the coffers of Saudi Arabia. Just purchase gas from companies that don't import their oil from the Saudis.

Nothing is more frustrating than the feeling that every time I fill up my tank, I'm sending my money to people who I get the impression want me, my family and my friends dead.

The following gas companies import Middle Eastern oil:

Shell.................................... 205,742,000 barrels

Chevron/Texaco.................... 144,332,000 barrels

Exxon /Mobil........................ 130,082,000 barrels

Marathon/Speedway............. 117,740,000 barrels

Amoco.................................. 62,231,000 barrels

And CITGO oil is imported from Venezuela by Dictator Hugo Chavez who hates America and openly avows our economic destruction! (We pay Chavez's regime nearly $10 Billion per year in oil revenues!)

The U.S. currently imports 5,517,000 barrels of crude oil per day from OPEC. If you do the math at $100 per barrel, that's over $550 million PER DAY ($200 BILLION per year!) handed over to OPEC, many of whose members are our confirmed enemies!!!!! It won't stop here - oil prices could go to $200 a barrel or higher if we keep buying their product.

Here are some large companies that do not import Middle Eastern oil:

Sunoco......................... 0 barrels
    Conoco........................ 0 barrels
    Sinclair....................... 0 barrels
    BP / Phillips................ 0 barrels
    Hess. ............................. 0 barrels
    ARC0............................. 0 barrels
    Maverick......................... 0 barrels
    Flying J. .......................... 0 barrels
    Valero............................ 0 barrels
    Murphy Oil USA * ............ 0 Sold at Wal-Mart , gas is from South Arkansas and fully USA owned and produced.

*Not only that but they give scholarships to all children in their town who finish high school and are legal US citizens..

All of this information is available from the U.S. Department of Energy and each company is required to state where they get their oil and how much they are importing.

2. Coral Reefer

Coral Reefer Premium Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Back in Miami
    I like the idea but good luck with it.

The avg. American consumer has shown they could care less about supporting American made products. I do as much as I can but many just don't give a rats arse and don't realize what importing everything we get is doing to our economy in the long term. :pity:

dolfan32323 likes this.
  3. byroan

byroan Giggity Staff Member Administrator Luxury Box

Nov 25, 2007
    NC
    Those middle eastern companies gas is always more expensive. Citgo is sometimes cheaper. I get my gas from Murphy, they're always the cheapest and then give you an additional 3 cents off per gallon if you use a walmart gift card or CC.

4. HardKoreXXX

HardKoreXXX Insensitive to the Touch

Apr 2, 2008
    Coral Springs, FL
    I dont think I have any of the "Non-Saudi Oil" gas stations in my area (mostly 7-11's) but I'll check. And as much as I love to hate Wal-Mart its nice to see they're using Murphy.

5. ILPhinFan88

ILPhinFan88 Premium Member Luxury Box

Thanks, I have a BP just down the street from where I usually get gas. I just didnt go there as much because they are on the corner of a busy intersection and it can be hard to exit sometimes.

6. Cuban Dave 9

Cuban Dave 9 Lane Kiffin = A-Clown

Jan 4, 2008
    South Miami/Coral Gables
    I get my gas from Hess and BP all the time.

7. DrAstroZoom

DrAstroZoom Canary in a Coal Mine Luxury Box

Jan 8, 2008
    Springfield, Ill.
    tazman, Ultra, arsenal and 3 others like this.
  8. Cuban Dave 9

Cuban Dave 9 Lane Kiffin = A-Clown

Jan 4, 2008
    South Miami/Coral Gables
  9. texasPHINSfan

texasPHINSfan New Member

Dec 14, 2007
    Bellevue, WA
    doc beat me to it. there is so much bad information there i didn't even want to start pointing it out.

when you need gas, just get gas wherever. :up:

10. sking29

sking29 What it takes to be cool

Dec 9, 2007
    East Tennessee
    Glad you posted that I thought it sounded like one of those bad chain emails you get. Plus I think all oil/gas companies screw us equally no matter what country the oil/gas comes from. If you want to boycott anyone at all boycott gasoline/oil companies altogether and ride your bikes. :up:

Last edited: Jul 21, 2008
  11. DrAstroZoom

Jan 8, 2008
    Springfield, Ill.
    Good thought. The best way to decrease our dependence on foreign oil is to decrease our dependence on oil, period. Of course, abstinence is always the harder sell.:up:

12. texasPHINSfan

texasPHINSfan New Member

Dec 14, 2007
    Bellevue, WA
    yeah seriously.....

that's like trying to tell everyone to stop having sex to boycott condom companies.

no way jose, i'll keep having sex thank you :up:

HardKoreXXX likes this.
  13. HardKoreXXX

HardKoreXXX Insensitive to the Touch

Apr 2, 2008
    Coral Springs, FL
    Or we could find an alternative fuel source to condoms...err, oil.

14. texasPHINSfan

texasPHINSfan New Member

Dec 14, 2007
    Bellevue, WA
    i enjoy sex & driving too much to stop depending on either.

sometimes sex while driving....

15. FinSane

FinSane Cynical Dolphins Fan

Dec 1, 2007
    Melbourne, Fl
    I use Hess and Racetrack. Id like to know where Racetrack gets theirs from.

16. sking29

sking29 What it takes to be cool

Dec 9, 2007
    East Tennessee
    My post was in honor of satire and I did that for you Doc. :up:

Seriously though yes we can conserve gas by not wasting it but I think as a nation the high gas prices have forced to do more of that. However because we are a nation that is so dependent on independent transportation we are always going to be a slave to the oil/gas companies. Boycotting the gas companies would only hurt us as most of us couldn't get anywhere. The best way to solve our gas problems are going to be most importantly I feel to rely more on public transportation. Also conserving gas is an important factor but if as a nation we had better public transportation systems then that would be the best way to conserve gas. We simply depend too much on our own personal vehicles for transportation and as long as that is our main way of transportation we are going to continue being one of the top nations is gas/oil consumption and I'm not even touching on our heating and other uses for oil/gas.

17. MonstBlitz

MonstBlitz Nobody's Fart Catcher

Jan 14, 2008
    Hornell, NY
    Thanks for the usefull info! There is a BP near my house, and I will now go there exclusively providing there isn't a major difference in price.

18. texasPHINSfan

texasPHINSfan New Member

Dec 14, 2007
    Bellevue, WA
    lol

read the whole thread dude.

19. Boomer

Boomer Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 30, 2007
    Oil prices aren't being gouged by Saudi's; a global recession and the continuing war in Iraq are the reasons why oil prices are so high.

20. dolpns13

dolpns13 Chest Rockwell is my hero

Dec 3, 2007
    North Jersey
    Thanks for the list of oil companies...This post is getting copied and pasted and saved into a word doc for me to refer too... Thanks man!

21. DrAstroZoom

Jan 8, 2008
    Springfield, Ill.
    Please read the whole thread. Thank you ... drive through.

22. dolpns13

dolpns13 Chest Rockwell is my hero

Dec 3, 2007
    North Jersey
    I drove through, was I speeding to get pulled over by you?