1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where the Fans can Make a Difference

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Lee2000, Oct 21, 2013.

1. Lee2000

Lee2000 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Mar 23, 2008
    Pearl, Mississippi
    You constantly hear two things. Fans don't have a clue, and that can mean how to play football, how plays are executed, all facets of the game. The second thing you hear is about how the game is entertainment, and a business. Well the hopeful outcome of any business is to provide a product that pleases people/customers. The stadium crowd or lack of crowd was embarrassing to see as I watched the game in Jackson among Saint and Cowboy fans, even Chief fans. They were laughing at the attendance in Miami. The outcome of this business appears to be that they are not producing a pleasing product and certainly not much on the entertainment side. Most folks give them a mulligan because if they win and make the playoffs who cares if it looks bad. Well, it has looked bad, looked a little lacking in football smarts, and has been prolonged over a decade. Joe Philbin keeps talking about smart football. Well Joe that applies to the coaching side of things as well. I want to see some smart, entertaining football in Miami. For once in a long time. Fans may not understand the intricate things about the game, but they do understand what looks good. What is fun. And fans don't like being slammed as customers by the company. Some of what I hear from coaches and owners is the equivalent of saying fans aren't smart enough to speak. Well I saw a lot of talking in Miami on Sunday in the form of empty seats.