1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where Is Cam Wake??!!

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by resnor, Oct 26, 2009.

Tags:
  1. resnor

resnor Derp Sherpa

Nov 25, 2007
    New Hampshire
    After the Jets game, I made a thread about this. Well, here we are again. In yesterdays game, the first time Wake was in, he got upfield, collapsed the pocket, and forced Brees to step up and throw the ball early, resulting in a bad pass. Then I hardly saw him again. Obvious passing downs, no Wake. Why is he getting so little time? Maybe he played in the second half, which I thankfully wasn't able to watch...
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. miamiron

miamiron There's always next year

Jan 4, 2008
    When a player has the game of his young career with 3 sacks and numerous pressures we then sit that player for the most part the next few games...I for the life of me don't know why he is not getting more snaps...

then again if Penny never got injured you might not have seen Henne till next season so go figure

You have players on this team like Crowder,Akin who made his first tackle half way through the fourth quarter...talk about disappearing
    Wilson who likes piggy back rides for 30 or so yards and couldn't catch vd in a whore house...ditto for Turd Ginn ALL HUGE UNDERACHIEVERS but Wake has 3 sacks and gets less to no playing time...go figure

3. adamprez2003

adamprez2003 Senior Member

Nov 27, 2007
    new york ciity
    he got them against backups . still its a interesting question as to why they arent trying to get him more time

4. dolfan22

dolfan22 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Back ups or not , he has applied pressure consistent to his time on the field , he EXPLODED again yesterday . I have not re watched the game yet , but don't recall that he was on the field more than a couple snaps?

5. adamprez2003

Nov 27, 2007
    new york ciity
    if i understood this coaching staff i would answer. considering how poorly gibril wislon played most of the year you would think clemons wouldve had some games in by now but yesterday was the first day he was activated. bottom line this coaching staff marches to its own drummer

6. PSG

PSG Clear Eyes. Full Hearts.

Nov 24, 2007
    North of the Border
    Yeah, a one-armed drummer with two broken sticks and no actual drums.

7. arsenal

arsenal Sunglasses and advil

Nov 26, 2007
    Commack, NY
    he was in the game plenty... i saw him multiple times in the 2nd half and i wasn't even looking for him...

hes not going to play every down, but hes playing... if your not hearing his name, thats his fault...

resnor likes this.
  8. adamprez2003

Nov 27, 2007
    new york ciity
    :lol: well they are deaf also so how would they know

9. PSG

PSG Clear Eyes. Full Hearts.

Nov 24, 2007
    North of the Border
    And possibly half blind too.:pointlol:

adamprez2003 likes this.
  10. resnor

resnor Derp Sherpa

Nov 25, 2007
    New Hampshire
    Like I said, I didn't get to see the second half, but his one time in in the first half, he exploded past the oline, forcing Brees to step up and throw early. I have a hard time believing that he wasn't doing that if he was in at an end position.
    Posted via Mobile Device