1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When Will the 'Fins get their First Win??

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by The Rev, Nov 23, 2007.

1. The Rev

The Rev Totus Tuus Staff Member Administrator Luxury Box Club Member

I'm feeling good about Monday night.

Could be the leftover turkey...but I don't know..... :)

What do you think folks?

2. Idahophin

Idahophin Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 23, 2007
    Snake River Plain
    I thought our first win would be against the Jets. The Jets beat the steelers, maybe we can beat them too.

3. cnc66

cnc66 wiley veteran, bad spelur Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    I honestly felt like the buffalo game was winnable too

McLovin likes this.
  4. lockout2

lockout2 Guest

Im lookin for a win this weekend!! xo

5. Rick 1966

Rick 1966 Professional Hipshooter

Nov 23, 2007
    Powell, WY
    At this point I am just hoping it's before next September.

6. cnc66

cnc66 wiley veteran, bad spelur Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    I'm not a bit fussy either Rick

7. mnfinfan

mnfinfan Active Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    Grand Cayman and Minnesota
    I thought we had it against Barfalo, it put me in a real bad mood losing that game. I would love to say Pitt especially after NY beat them, but we are on the road adn they will be coming out swinging. I think it will be NY in MIA for our first win, but I hope its before then, like this Monday night where I am guaranteed to see the game live (on TV)!

8. like2god

like2god Typical white person Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    CNY
    We've played alot of close games this year that we could have won, but because of stupid mistakes and penalties, we didn't. From this point on I'm just looking for improvement and hopefully an end to the mental mistakes.

Although I don't want the Phins to go 0-16.....

9. Jagfish

Jagfish Season Ticket Holder

Nov 23, 2007
    This Planet you call Earth
    I don't like catching the Steelers at home, Monday Night, after a loss to the Jets. I think we'll beat the Jets though.

10. FINintheMOON

FINintheMOON Moderator Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    Catharpin, Va
    I don't know... We have lost what... 5 or 6 games by 3 points or less this season? All of those games were winnable in the 4th quarter too... The good thing is that the OL is showing signs of being very good. Also, while his numbers weren't great, Beck didn't have a sack or INT last week. Even though we lost that game, you take 2 mistakes away and we win.

We miss ZT in the middle. If ZT plays Monday night, I think we could win against the Steelers...

I also think that this team can finish at least 3-3 this season...:)

11. rtamigo

rtamigo Season Ticket Holder

Nov 23, 2007
    NYC
  12. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    As Green Day might say.....

Sunday has come again, 0 and 10, when will this end.
    Wake me up, when this season ends.

13. DOLPHAN1

DOLPHAN1 Premium Member Luxury Box

i saw that also and was amazed. we should be winning more than...well, more than...um, none.

14. NaboCane

NaboCane Banned

Nov 24, 2007
    Next Buffalo game, Marty...if not before.

Word in the tv booths is that we are likely to go 0-16. That would really make my 2007 dead perfect. :rolleyes:

15. RGF

RGF THE FINSTER Club Member

Nov 24, 2007
    NY
    Always the optomist. So cute you are.
    Hope you`re doing better also.

16. RixterFins

RixterFins New Member

Nov 24, 2007
    I was really expecting a win this Monday night, until the Jets upset the Steelers. They'll be trying to prove something now. Judging by how we keep finding a way to lose games we SHOULD be winning, I'll say 1-15 with a win December 23rd at New England!!

Ya ya ya, I know...so what!!

17. SuperMarksBros.

SuperMarksBros. Active Member

Nov 24, 2007
    i really felt like everything was in place for us to beat philly. beck wasnt fantastic, but didnt turn the ball over either, while mcnabb/feely couldnt stop turning it over. sprinkle in Ginns TD.

18. vt_dolfan

vt_dolfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Im hoping this weekend......

But....if there is a such thing as good karma.....and if once and only once the light comes shining on down....then please....please.....let it happen on Dec 23rd. If we could somehow manage to pull off only the biggest upset the NFL has seen in a long, long time, I will bath in all its glory and give a great big "Naaahhhh Nahhhhh" to all Patriots fans. That one win will turn this season from a great big pile of pooo.....into one of cautious optimism.

19. NJFINSFAN1

NJFINSFAN1 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 24, 2007
    Northwest New Jersey
    Monday!!!!!!!

20. Colorado Dolfan

Colorado Dolfan ...dirty drownin' man?

I'm hopeful for Monday, too...

My brother, a diehard Steelers fan, thinks this is our best chance yet to win... :tongue_smilie:

He is certain the O-line of the Steelers is going to suck again and we'll put on another 7 or so sacks on Big Ben... :punk:

I can definitely see that happening.

-J

21. like2god

like2god Typical white person Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    CNY
    I feel your pain, my brother, father and brother in law are all Steelers fans. :001_rolleyes:

22. Colorado Dolfan

Colorado Dolfan ...dirty drownin' man?

That's not pain, yet... :shifty:

Pain is my other brother and father being Patriots fans (for life, believe it or not... :wink2:) and my cousins being Colts fans, my wife being a Raiders fan, and my youngest daughter deciding she's a Lions fan... :faint:

Thankfully, I still have two up-and-coming Dolfans in the fold... :thumbup1:

-J

BTW, you have discovered the greatest Avatar on this board!! lol

23. The_Dark_Knight

The_Dark_Knight Defender of the Truth

Nov 24, 2007
    Rockledge, FL
    As much as I HATE to say it, I somehow have this terrible feeling that 2 records are going to fall...New England will go undefeated and the Dolphins will join the 1976 Buccaneers with a winless season. It honestly breaks my heart too.

But they do say that on any given Sunday, anybody can beat anybody. I just hope that with one more game left against the Jets and the Bills, we can at least get ONE!!!

And I PRAY that that New England gets knocked out of the playoffs by a team they least suspect...like Jacksonville maybe..sneak up and kick them in the jimmy....TWICE!!.

24. BigDogsHunt

BigDogsHunt Enough talk...prove it!

Nov 27, 2007
    DC Metro Area
    With the Jets, Bills, and Ravens coming up in the next 3 games (2 @ home) those are the best chances for our 1st victory.

I too hope NE suffers a loss in the regular season just not sure who will hand it to them....I hope they hand it to themselves by sloppy play somehow, someway.

25. fins4o8

fins4o8 Mac FTW!

Nov 25, 2007
    we will win when our HC stops growing balls at the wrong time, doesn't waste TO at the stupidiest time, stops being cute on play calling & actually knows how to manage a game. until he learns those, i don't forsee us winning any games.