whats with chat?

5 replies

NYnyfinzfanNew MemberOP
Apr 26, 2008, 06:00 PM

I cant get in. Im assuming this is the biggest day of the year for Dolphins chat. Am I doing something wrong or is it that guru chat that you cant get in unless you contact boomer ck or kb?:sad:

like2godlike2godLuxury Box
Apr 26, 2008, 06:02 PM

When you sign in, just type in your username, no password is needed.


I love you Mom, you are the greatest woman that I've ever known.

NYnyfinzfanNew Member
Apr 26, 2008, 06:05 PM

lug this is what comes up when I click chat

http://phinchat.com/

like2godlike2godLuxury Box
Apr 26, 2008, 06:07 PM

Try this link bro

http://forums.thephins.com/chat/

Remember, just input your username, no password is needed.


I love you Mom, you are the greatest woman that I've ever known.

NYnyfinzfanNew Member
Apr 26, 2008, 06:11 PM

beauty thanks! Don t know why the chat link up top goes to what I gave you.

MuckMuckRetired Admin
Apr 26, 2008, 07:07 PM

The guru chat is at www.phinchat.com. You had to contact them to get in.

Make the throwback uniforms permanent!