What's the most physical pain you've ever felt?

108 replies

Fin DFin DForum VeteranOP
Aug 21, 2014, 11:46 AM

For me:

- Kidney Stone
- 2nd degree burns on my entire stomach
- Compressed tailbone
- Gout (which generally comes after kidney stones)
- When my back goes out. (The muscles pull my spine crooked)

MikeHonchoMikeHonchoSupporter
Aug 21, 2014, 11:49 AM

"Fin D wrote:

For me:

- Kidney Stone
- 2nd degree burns on my entire stomach
- Compressed tailbone
- Gout (which generally comes after kidney stones)
- When my back goes out. (The muscles pull my spine crooked)

Ouch. Doesn't Maynard have a safe word? Jeez.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Aug 21, 2014, 11:51 AM

fin d: when the pig uses teeth

My worsts are concussion and road rash.

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

Fin DFin DForum Veteran
Aug 21, 2014, 11:53 AM

"lmeister3 wrote:

Ouch. Doesn't Maynard have a safe word? Jeez.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

He zones out. I think he gets bored now. Maybe I should start a thread about the most emotional pain you've ever felt.....sigh......

RickyBobbyRickyBobbyNew Member
Aug 21, 2014, 12:45 PM

Similar

2nd degree freeze burn on whole backhand and up the wrist.

Kidney stone....ohh what I long and painful torture. I initially thought it was just back pain, until I pissed blood

maynardmaynardNew Member
Aug 21, 2014, 01:33 PM

"Fin D wrote:

For me:

- 2nd degree burns on my entire stomach

I warned you it would be hot

Worst pain for me was my appendix. Instead of hurting and nearly bursting, it instead tried to kill me slowly by leaking on and wrecking part of my intestine

"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one." GRRM, ADWD

McLovinMcLovinForum Veteran
Aug 21, 2014, 01:46 PM

"maynard wrote:

I warned you it would be hot

Worst pain for me was my appendix. Instead of hurting and nearly bursting, it instead tried to kill me slowly by leaking on and wrecking part of my intestine

it's not the only thing that has wrecked your intestines, amirite?

cuchulainncuchulainnSupporter
Aug 21, 2014, 01:50 PM

"Fin D wrote:

He zones out. I think he gets bored now. Maybe I should start a thread about the most emotional pain you've ever felt.....sigh......

You two should change things up... Go for carpet burns on your back once in a while. :shifty:

maynardmaynardNew Member
Aug 21, 2014, 01:54 PM

"McLovin wrote:

it's not the only thing that has wrecked your intestines, amirite?

Yeah. Spicy Mexican; don't let them eat you...

I mean, I mean... Be careful with spicy Mexican food

"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one." GRRM, ADWD

cuchulainncuchulainnSupporter
Aug 21, 2014, 02:01 PM

Most pain...

- Tore my medial tricep that attaches to the elbow working out years ago. Aches still just thinking about it.
- Pinched sciatic nerve
- Needle to the nuts during vasectomy. Twice.

McLovinMcLovinForum Veteran
Aug 21, 2014, 02:19 PM

listening to a voicemail that FinD left me.

I ended up Van Gogh-ing myself.

Unlucky 13Unlucky 13Supporter
Aug 21, 2014, 02:21 PM

For me its definately my back. Scoliosis runs in my family. My sister and brother have had surgery to put rods in their spine, and my sister is going to need to get it done a second time because her spine has bent the titanium with its strong desire to curve. I'm much luckier, as mine just causes discomfort, mild pain and tightness for the most part. However, from time to time, I'll pull or tweek the muscle that runs along the right side of my spine from my shoulder to my belt, and the pain is intense. Plus, it makes moving very difficult and I look like Igor as I'm hunched over. The worst time I did it I was completely laid out in agony for three days, and even laying in bed only reduced the pain a little.

Fin DFin DForum Veteran
Aug 21, 2014, 02:36 PM

"Unlucky 13 wrote:

For me its definately my back. Scoliosis runs in my family. My sister and brother have had surgery to put rods in their spine, and my sister is going to need to get it done a second time because her spine has bent the titanium with its strong desire to curve. I'm much luckier, as mine just causes discomfort, mild pain and tightness for the most part. However, from time to time, I'll pull or tweek the muscle that runs along the right side of my spine from my shoulder to my belt, and the pain is intense. Plus, it makes moving very difficult and I look like Igor as I'm hunched over. The worst time I did it I was completely laid out in agony for three days, and even laying in bed only reduced the pain a little.

Do you get pulled forward or to the side? For me its like my legs are perfectly straight, but above my waist gets pulled to the right at a sharp angle. Standing and laying down become agonizing. I have to sit in a chair that puts my butt lower than everything else like an office chair or the car.

BumrushBumrushSupporter
Aug 21, 2014, 02:44 PM

The only pain I've ever had that was grueling was a toothache that resulted in a root canal.

Other than that, I think it was when I was 13 and I masturbated 8 times in a row, eventually blowing out an air bubble. Now that was painful.

StitchesStitchesLuxury Box
Aug 21, 2014, 03:09 PM

The worst instance I can think of was after the initial medication wore off in the hours immediately following ACL replacement and meniscus repair, (i suppose) luckily it was a gradual (albeit not very slow) ramp up as opposed to an abrupt instance like when throwing your back out (and I have had a back spasm before and it sucked something awful).

2017 Dream Draft (3/17 – NFLDraftScout ~ Rankings used)

22. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vandy
54. Desmond King, S/DB, Iowa
97. Demarcus Walker, DE, FSU
166. Jermaine Eluemunor, OL, TAMU
178. George Kittle, TE, Iowa
184. Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
223. Aviante Collins, OL, TCU

Ronnie BassRonnie BassLuxury Box
Aug 21, 2014, 03:15 PM

When I went to Iraq for vacation and ended up getting beheaded instead, that really sucked ass

finyank13finyank13New Member
Aug 21, 2014, 03:19 PM

"Fin D wrote:

For me:

- Kidney Stone
- 2nd degree burns on my entire stomach
- Compressed tailbone
- Gout (which generally comes after kidney stones)
- When my back goes out. (The muscles pull my spine crooked)

I gotta hear this one....

“If you told me A-Rod flew on a spaceship from Mars to here, I wouldn't be surprised."--thephins.com poster Ray Finkle on A-Rod

finyank13finyank13New Member
Aug 21, 2014, 03:20 PM

"Ronnie Bass wrote:

When I went to Iraq for vacation and ended up getting beheaded instead, that really sucked ass

Bass come on.....

“If you told me A-Rod flew on a spaceship from Mars to here, I wouldn't be surprised."--thephins.com poster Ray Finkle on A-Rod

Ronnie BassRonnie BassLuxury Box
Aug 21, 2014, 03:22 PM

"finyank13 wrote:

Bass come on.....

Too early??

BumrushBumrushSupporter
Aug 21, 2014, 03:23 PM

"finyank13 wrote:

Bass come on.....

After your rant.... I know it's a sore subject but it made me laugh :)

Fin DFin DForum Veteran
Aug 21, 2014, 03:23 PM

"finyank13 wrote:

I gotta hear this one....

Not interesting, sorry. I was 8 yrs old and spilled boiling water on myself.

Ronnie BassRonnie BassLuxury Box
Aug 21, 2014, 03:24 PM

But in all seriousness it was a root canal that gave me the most pain in my life I can remember

BumrushBumrushSupporter
Aug 21, 2014, 03:24 PM

"Fin D wrote:

Not interesting, sorry. I was 8 yrs old and spilled boiling water on myself.

I was 18 and spilled bong water on myself.. Painful night.

Ronnie BassRonnie BassLuxury Box
Aug 21, 2014, 03:26 PM

"Bumrush wrote:

I was 18 and spilled bong water on myself.. Painful night.

But you still got stoned right?? :oldtoker:

Colorado DolfanColorado DolfanNew Member
Aug 21, 2014, 03:28 PM

Been pretty lucky on the pain front.

Worst I've had was when I broke the radius and ulna in my left arm and the doc had to bend the break 90 degrees to reset it.

Bruised ribs twice. Bruised the joints around my sternum once. That made it hurt to breathe...

Get dirty, get bloody, get sweaty...

...get happy.

-Cam Wake