1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whats the first thing you're going to do when you play GTA V for the first time?

Discussion in 'Gaming Forum' started by SICK, Aug 21, 2013.

1. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    You're sitting in your gamer chair, doritos on one side, beer on the other, the game is loading, your heart is beating, it loads up and you're Michael, or Trevor......or ANYONE!!!??? And the cut scene ends, you have free reign.......what do you do first?

Play some golf? Steal a car? Drive around the entire map (good luck)?

With the game starting with the entire map unlocked, I think the first thing I am going to do is head off into the country side, and base jump!

But god the options are endless, I am so ****ing pumped!

2. Tone_E

Tone_E Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 8, 2007
    Easy, drive to the airport. Did it.

3. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    Side question: Is Las Venturas (Las Vegas) in this game like it was in San Andreas?

4. Desides

Desides Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2007
    Pembroke Pines, FL
    Not from the revealed information. It seems like it takes place strictly in Los Santos and the surrounding countryside, but with a larger total area than San Andreas.

As for me, the first thing I'm doing is... the plot. I'll save the open world stuff and 100% completion for the PC version.

SICK likes this.
  5. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

That loosely translates to "the luck".. I think

6. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    Which makes sense considering it is the fictional town based off of Las Vegas :up:

7. byroan

byroan Giggity Staff Member Administrator Luxury Box

Nov 25, 2007
    NC
    I usually start off doing the missions and then wander off into free play. I always create a second save that uses cheats so I can go on killing sprees.