1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whats the big deal about Pain Meds?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by PlanB, Aug 7, 2013.

1. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    I had terrible road rash once from sliding at home plate at a ghetto *** baseball field, that thin layer of clay around home, was sitting ontop of asphalt. My left calf had clay, tar, rocks and other debri in it for weeks. I tried like you Lucky, to just wrap non-stick (yeah ****ing right) bandandges and gaughs with neosporian. It got worse, oozing without notice, and sleeping was god awful because nightly and every morning I was given the task of ripping the sheets off of my wound, re-opening any scab I had established and starting the process over again.

Finally, I put a towel on the ground, sat down and doused my entire leg with peroxide. It bubbled and oozed, and burned.....but also tingled and tickled like anal play. Within days the wound was cleaned, closed and gone. It's unbelieveable thats all it took. Sleeping and showering was terrible. Fin-d's mom had it UP TO HERE with me holding out sex because I could not perform, and things were looking bad, until it finally went away. It was a terrible few weeks. I stained a lot of socks with the ooze and puss and Fin-d's moms grinding juice, that I should've bought stock in Fruit of the Loom because I spent hundreds in sock purchases those weeks following.

ToddPhin, Fin D and maynard like this.
  2. Fin D

Fin D Sigh

Nov 27, 2007
    Poor guy. You got an owie sliding into home plate. You've had it rough.

But hey, remember that time you stubbed your toe? The whole board donated money to your recovery fund. We were so worried.

Oh, and the only reason she missed you is that you paid on time. Also, she's too old and dried up to have any kind of juice, grinding or otherwise.

ToddPhin, finyank13 and SICK like this.
  3. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    Pfftttt like you'd know that. She doesnt have the nickname "jolly rancher gusher" for nothing.

Ohio Fanatic and finyank13 like this.
  4. Fin D

Fin D Sigh

Nov 27, 2007
    This is awkward.....but what you were thinking of....well...that was just..um..."backwash" from the guy right before your appointment.

5. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    ****. I thought I smelled cabbage.

finyank13 and Fin D like this.
  6. ToddPhin

ToddPhin Premium Member Luxury Box Club Member

Jul 6, 2012
    NC
    Did she attend your games too, just like all the other Little League parents?

SICK likes this.
  7. ToddPhin

ToddPhin Premium Member Luxury Box Club Member

Jul 6, 2012
    NC
    so you're saying it only lasted a couple weeks?

8. PlanB

PlanB New Member

Mar 6, 2013
    "
    OK . This may get the award for biggest thread derailment ever..........WTF? :sad: BTW.......all those prescribed pain meds, you know what worked the best? Over the counter Aspercreme for arthritis . Its a roll on. I'm flushing the rest as we speak.