What's going on in your life that resembles the interim change?

27 replies

PandarillaPandarillaForum VeteranOP
Oct 5, 2015, 05:41 PM

I switched from trying my hand at growing and trimming pot in Humboldt County, N. California to just getting a job at Amazon.com in Phoenix,AZ. Basically switching from an ass clown culture to the grind it out warehouse experience. The similarities are eerie...

What's yours?

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Oct 5, 2015, 05:57 PM

Instead of starting over and washing my underwear when they are dirty, I am just gonna grind it out and keep wearin' em as is.

BECAUSE I COMPETE.

McLovinMcLovinForum Veteran
Oct 5, 2015, 06:04 PM

"Samphin wrote:

Instead of starting over and washing my underwear when they are dirty, I am just gonna grind it out and keep wearin' em as is.

BECAUSE I COMPETE.

PandarillaPandarillaForum Veteran
Oct 5, 2015, 06:07 PM

"Samphin wrote:

Instead of starting over and washing my underwear when they are dirty, I am just gonna grind it out and keep wearin' em as is.

BECAUSE I COMPETE.

Ironically, that factored into my decision as well...My guess is that's a big one for anybody living in N. California.

MikeHonchoMikeHonchoSupporter
Oct 5, 2015, 06:32 PM

"Samphin wrote:

Instead of starting over and washing my underwear when they are dirty, I am just gonna grind it out and keep wearin' em as is.

BECAUSE I COMPETE.

You're damned right

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk

Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.

PandarillaPandarillaForum Veteran
Oct 6, 2015, 11:18 PM

"Aqua4Ever04 wrote:

I used to work in an Amazon call center. Talk about ass clown culture.

And I want to come visit your pot farm, good sir.

It was beautiful... and yeah, call centers and recruiting are crap at Amazon.

What if I grow weed at Amazon!?!

I'd have to ship it under an item that nobody knows or wants...Philbin bobble heads?

McLovinMcLovinForum Veteran
Oct 7, 2015, 12:38 AM

Philbin bobble heads or Sicks virginity.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Oct 7, 2015, 06:57 AM

"McLovin wrote:

Philbin bobble heads or Sicks virginity.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xphinfanxxphinfanxForum Veteran
Oct 9, 2015, 12:08 PM

"Samphin wrote:

Instead of starting over and washing my underwear when they are dirty, I am just gonna grind it out and keep wearin' em as is.

BECAUSE I COMPETE.

Just flip them inside out you get twice the use lol.

That's why they play the games!:yes:

Tone_ETone_ESupporter
Oct 9, 2015, 12:24 PM

I switched to Geico and saved 15%.

BpkBpkLuxury Box
Oct 9, 2015, 12:51 PM

Changing my marketing approach and business funnel in some medium-big ways.

So, year, lots of unknown, upside.

We shall see!

McLovinMcLovinForum Veteran
Oct 9, 2015, 12:53 PM

"Bpk wrote:

Changing my marketing approach and business funnel in some medium-big ways.

So, year, lots of unknown, upside.

We shall see!

shut up barrry

BpkBpkLuxury Box
Oct 9, 2015, 03:52 PM

"McLovin wrote:

shut up barrry

Lick FinD's *******

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PandarillaPandarillaForum Veteran
Oct 9, 2015, 04:54 PM

"xphinfanx wrote:

Just flip them inside out you get twice the use lol.

That actually is the perfect analogy for Sparano switched to Philbin. The underwear is Sparano's personality switched inside out for Philbin with Ireland as the poo. Thinking about it that way, I guess Harbaugh is a fresh pair of boxers...

But what does that make Campbell? A jock strap at the laundromat?

Fin DFin DForum Veteran
Oct 9, 2015, 06:21 PM

"Bpk wrote:

Lick FinD's *******

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be honest, I'm tired of him doing that. Its time for him to get a new move.

Fin DFin DForum Veteran
Oct 9, 2015, 06:22 PM

I recently went vegan. Does that count as an interim change?

BlameItOnTheHenneBlameItOnTheHenneForum Veteran
Oct 9, 2015, 06:44 PM

I switched to my left hand.

MikeHonchoMikeHonchoSupporter
Oct 9, 2015, 07:12 PM

Netflix to Hulu.

Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Oct 12, 2015, 08:37 AM

"Fin D wrote:

I recently went vegan. Does that count as an interim change?

OF COURSE you did...

Fin DFin DForum Veteran
Oct 12, 2015, 08:56 AM

"SICK wrote:

OF COURSE you did...

Did I do something wrong?

McLovinMcLovinForum Veteran
Oct 12, 2015, 01:32 PM

"Fin D wrote:

I recently went vegan. Does that count as an interim change?

"SICK wrote:

OF COURSE you did...

:chuckle:

Fin DFin DForum Veteran
Oct 12, 2015, 01:35 PM

"McLovin wrote:

:chuckle:

Don't worry, just because I'm vegan, doesn't mean you have to stop blowing me.

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Oct 12, 2015, 02:23 PM

Sperm will give you the protein needed to work efficiently, Fin D.

PHphinsfanaticsNew Member
Nov 25, 2015, 01:46 AM

"McLovin wrote:

Lol.

djphinfandjphinfanSupporter
Dec 2, 2015, 01:22 AM

"Bpk wrote:

Lick FinD's *******

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

he cant, he's banned......lol....thats so funny that Fin got banned..I wonder what he's doing right now..