What type of alcolholic beverages are you anumals drinking draft night??

20 replies

finyank13finyank13New MemberOP
Apr 19, 2010, 12:34 PM

Altight boys and girls, draft night is coming, I am taking the next day out, whereas I will not be able to function very well the next day at work. That being said I wonder what type of drinks you lunatics will be consuming come draft night....

“If you told me A-Rod flew on a spaceship from Mars to here, I wouldn't be surprised."--thephins.com poster Ray Finkle on A-Rod

LandShark13LandShark13New Member
Apr 19, 2010, 12:35 PM

Vodka!

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Apr 19, 2010, 01:10 PM

little bit of beer for me. got work the next day unfortunately.

Fin-OmenalFin-OmenalNew Member
Apr 19, 2010, 01:14 PM

Bud Select draft more than likely, eating fat ass hot wings for 3 hours.

padre31padre31Luxury Box
Apr 19, 2010, 01:30 PM

Thursday night=some beer

Friday night=Vodka or Rum and Coke..we only have 1 pick.

Saturday=Beer, Hot wings, pizza rolls.

And I'd just like to point out that while the draft is the culmination of months of research, I really don't plan on getting watery, BTDT.

vmarcilfan75vmarcilfan75Supporter
Apr 19, 2010, 01:48 PM

The Trifecta Kool-Aid

BooneBooneNew Member
Apr 19, 2010, 01:51 PM

Absolut Vodka

ELellenfinsNew Member
Apr 19, 2010, 02:07 PM

I don't drink but I'll be enjoying the draft anyway.

finyank13finyank13New Member
Apr 19, 2010, 02:10 PM

Not many wine sippers here I see...

“If you told me A-Rod flew on a spaceship from Mars to here, I wouldn't be surprised."--thephins.com poster Ray Finkle on A-Rod

The G ManThe G ManForum Veteran
Apr 19, 2010, 02:45 PM

I'll probably have a few cold ones on Thursday night. Like most, I have to work Friday.

Having said that, if I'm extremely disappointed or very happy about how the first round unfolds, all bets are off. :wink2:

:beer::drink::ffic:

http://larrycsonka.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/071511-NFL-Larry-Csonka-PI_2011071516291173_660_320.jpg

miamironmiamironForum Veteran
Apr 19, 2010, 02:58 PM

Depending upon the draft picks
it could be anything from beer to drano

BooneBooneNew Member
Apr 19, 2010, 08:26 PM

"miamiron wrote:

Depending upon the draft picks
it could be anything from beer to drano

Who's that chick doing squats in your sig? :tt1:

KillerphinsKillerphinsNew Member
Apr 19, 2010, 09:44 PM

thursday: a few PBR's
friday: quite a few PBR's and maybe a few shots
saturday: big party at my place at night (not football related really)
sunday: gatorade, toast and tylenol more than likely but I'll be here to talk about the draft.
Lets all hope I'm in a good mood. :lol:

ATVZ400ATVZ400New Member
Apr 19, 2010, 09:56 PM

Blue Moon

RoninFin4RoninFin4Supporter
Apr 19, 2010, 09:59 PM

Probably a jack and coke or two Thursday night, but lots and lots of wings.

@KevinMD4

Lab3003Lab3003New Member
Apr 19, 2010, 10:03 PM

I'll be drinking Black Label on the rocks.

Big RedBig RedNew Member
Apr 19, 2010, 10:03 PM

I have got a six pack of Landshark in my fridge. :lol:

For real.

"Football is back!"
-Roger Goodell

padre31padre31Luxury Box
Apr 19, 2010, 10:05 PM

"RoninFin4 wrote:

Probably a jack and coke or two Thursday night, but lots and lots of wings.

How do you keep the hot wing grease off of your keyboard RonninFin?

For me, hot wings are for #1-#11 to #13 to #32 otherwise that hot wing juice will get all over my keyboard..:D

RoninFin4RoninFin4Supporter
Apr 19, 2010, 10:07 PM

"Lab3003 wrote:

I'll be drinking Black Label on the rocks.

Not a bad choice either my friend. :knucks:

@KevinMD4

RoninFin4RoninFin4Supporter
Apr 19, 2010, 10:09 PM

"padre31 wrote:

How do you keep the hot wing grease off of your keyboard RonninFin?

For me, hot wings are for #1-#11 to #13 to #32 otherwise that hot wing juice will get all over my keyboard..:D

Napkins. Or I guess breakdown and go the boneless wing route...

I'll probably pause on the wings at about pick 10 and start back up around pick 14 or 15. However, something tells me that Miami's not going to pick until the 20s...just my 2 cents.

@KevinMD4

miamironmiamironForum Veteran
Apr 19, 2010, 10:42 PM

"Boone wrote:

Who's that chick doing squats in your sig? :tt1:

Ice-Ts woman...CoCo