What the hell happened to Carpenter?

3 replies

HobiesailorHobiesailorSupporterOP
Nov 20, 2011, 04:16 PM

What did I miss? did carpenter get injured?

"4th down, 100 yards to go, you don't call a running play up the middle in the snow... Unless you're the Jets." -Football Guru Dr. Greg House

BigDogsHuntBigDogsHuntNew Member
Nov 20, 2011, 04:17 PM

practice on thur...hammy or groin I think.

BDH -

"To me, there are three things we all should do every day of our lives. Number one is laugh. You should laugh every day. Number two is think. You should spend some time in thought. And Number three is, you should have your emotions moved to tears, could be happiness or joy.

"If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day. That's a heck of a day. You do that seven days a week, you're going to have something special."

Jimmy V. (Mar '93)

MuckMuckRetired Admin
Nov 20, 2011, 04:21 PM

Groin on Thursday.

Make the throwback uniforms permanent!

RicksterRicksterNew Member
Nov 20, 2011, 04:21 PM

Amazingly, we didn't really need him today. I say amazingly because we rely on him alot, this season.