1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Team is the Biggest Rival of the Miami Dolphins

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by rdhstlr23, Jul 5, 2016.

What Team is the Biggest Rival of the Miami Dolphins

1. Buffalo Bills

13.3%
  2. New England Patriots

8.9%
  3. New York Jets

71.1%
  4. Other

6.7%
  1. Tin Indian

Tin Indian Rockin' The Bottom End Club Member

Feb 10, 2010
    Palm Bay Florida
    Omar has his own little world going for sure but at least he offers his opinions on things, rightly or wrongly. I dont think Walker even watches the team. Mando is kind of meh.

2. rdhstlr23

rdhstlr23 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Chicago, IL
    No problem and thanks for the heads up.

I don't think he's the worst. I mean he does what he's asked to do by ESPN. He basically gathers information from the beat writers/local media and shares it on the national forum (ESPN).
    I don't think he's being tasked with breaking news, or giving information that isn't available to most local, Dolphins fans.

However, I think he should be in tune with the Dolphins and be able to provide a better picture to the national world about the Miami Dolphins than he does.

And, I don't have an issue with him saying the Pats are Miami's biggest rivals. My issue is this is from the fan's perspective and clearly, he's wrong. It's the Jets. And for me, if you're supposed to have some pulse of the team and fanbase, sharing that on a national scale, then you need to be somewhat clued into that.

I mean according to this poll, it's Jets, Bills, then Pats. Yes, it's incredibly small, but he's just off base with the fans.

3. dirtylandry

dirtylandry Well-Known Member

Aug 2, 2015
    Omar has been pretty spot on when it comes to Miami, especially Tannehill. I hope we can prove him wrong. But Miami has been mediocre since 1996. That is a long time. Marino was on his last hurrah and was also stripped of his dignity. That is 20 years without elite QB play, after 13-14 season of elite play. It's the only thing that matters in football.

dolphin25 likes this.