What FA's are left?
35 replies
Here are the links guys - have a look around.
http://www.nfl.com/freeagency
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d820ea344/article/running-back-market-thin-on-star-power-but-talent-is-available
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d820e9d85/article/trades-offer-best-options-for-teams-in-need-of-quarterback-help
A lot of the talent positions are really getting picked over but I hope another offensive weapon is in our future. Who would you like to see in Miami?
Who would I like to see? An unlikely trio but still the same frequently spoken two, Zach Miller or Braylon Edwards, followed by Malcom Floyd.
Possibly the top nickel corner available.

i had no idea malcolm floyd is already 30 years old when the season starts, i'm old, but anyways i read the seahawks will make a big offer to miller,i still hope for edwards
"ToddsPhins wrote:
Who would I like to see? An unlikely trio but still the same frequently spoken two, Zach Miller or Braylon Edwards, followed by Malcom Floyd.
Possibly the top nickel corner available.
I doubt we see Edwards after his latest mistake:
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/08/01/braylon-edwards-has-another-brush-with-the-law/
yeah that will do it for edwards
To me, Le'Ron McClain makes a ton of sense to team with D Thomas and he will be cheap.
"padre31 wrote:
To me, Le'Ron McClain makes a ton of sense to team with D Thomas and he will be cheap.
Which Dolphin did he spit in the face of? Was it Crowder? If so, guess it is safe for him to come now then.
“... I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can.”
― Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice
I would love to get Edwards but it won't happen. Miami decided not to be aggressive in the fa market meaning its just the same old same old around here.
But can you imagine 1. Brandon Marshall 2. Brlon Edwards 3.Devon Bess 4. Hartline
I like the sound of that, now if only we had a QB.
Kevin Boss is still available, the Giants sign Ben Patrick. So it's a game of take it or leave it.
AdamSchefter Adam Schefter
Former Pro Bowl G Leonard Davis has his weight under 350 and is said to be primed to go, ready to prove the Cowboys made a mistake.
do it Jeff !!! and yeah i don´t care if he is from the cowboys
"Al13 wrote:
AdamSchefter Adam Schefter
Former Pro Bowl G Leonard Davis has his weight under 350 and is said to be primed to go, ready to prove the Cowboys made a mistake.do it Jeff !!! and yeah i don´t care if he is from the cowboys
To me, he'd make more sense than Colombo or O'Hara.
“... I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can.”
― Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice
Kevin Boss and Jason Snelling would be VERY exciting to me.
fooball.
futbol.
hockey.
I'll take Snelling...good change of pace guy, can catch the ball out of the backfield. If this truly will be a run first team, Bush and Thomas alone are not going to get it done. Would rather have a 3rd back.
Floyd is not very good.
Edwards, whatever, take it or leave it. I don't see him being the guy that gets us over the hump.
"MrClean wrote:
To me, he'd make more sense than Colombo or O'Hara.
O'Hara makes sense to me. He can play all 3 inside positions, and gives Pouncey a VG guy to learn from. Colombo was better than Long last year, at screen blocking 1.5 to 0.5. :) Aside from that, he was HORRIBLE. he was the #76 T of 78 listed, had grades of -34.1 overall, -25 pass protect, and -8.1 run, and gave up 7 sacks, 11 hits, and 40 QB pressures. To put that in perspective, Carey in an off year gave up 4 sacks, 3 hits, and 23 pressures.
In 09, he was much better giving up 1 sack, 3 hits, and 13 pressures in 9 games.
"Vinny Fins wrote:
Kevin Boss and Jason Snelling would be VERY exciting to me.
Snelling's visit to the Giants is what prompted Bradshaw to take the deal he signed.
"Southbeach wrote:
Snelling's visit to the Giants is what prompted Bradshaw to take the deal he signed.
Yes, so he's still out there.
fooball.
futbol.
hockey.
I am still available.
Co-Host of the Welcome to Perfectville Podcast

"SICK wrote:
I am still available.
Sold, super bowl here we come! LOL
If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month.
Theodore Roosevelt
"SICK wrote:
I am still available.
Are you a tight end or a wide receiver?

"ToddsPhins wrote:
Who would I like to see? An unlikely trio but still the same frequently spoken two, Zach Miller or Braylon Edwards, followed by Malcom Floyd.
Possibly the top nickel corner available.
This will never happen but I would like to see Braylon Edwards and Cadillac Williams wearing aqua and orange. Hey a fella can dream can't he? (For the record; I never wanted Reggie Bush - I wanted Darrien Sproles because I didn't think Bush was an "every down back", but he is one hell of a 3rd down back and could do nothing but help us in the red zone)
"PhinsPhan23 wrote:
I'll take Snelling...good change of pace guy, can catch the ball out of the backfield. If this truly will be a run first team, Bush and Thomas alone are not going to get it done. Would rather have a 3rd back.
Floyd is not very good.
Edwards, whatever, take it or leave it. I don't see him being the guy that gets us over the hump.
Was worried about RB a few days ago until they passed on alot of good ones and disappointed that Ronnie didn't resign........
Don't know anything about Snelling but have heard a few recommending him..
Another RB is a must....For some weird reason I have a feeling Thomas is not going to be all we think and that Grigsby is going to surprise (just crazy no substance intuition)
"cobrajet wrote:
This will never happen but I would like to see Braylon Edwards and Cadillac Williams wearing aqua and orange. Hey a fella can dream can't he? (For the record; I never wanted Reggie Bush - I wanted Darrien Sproles because I didn't think Bush was an "every down back", but he is one hell of a 3rd down back and could do nothing but help us in the red zone)
I wouldn't mind an insurance policy at RB like Snelling to compete with Lex, but I'm ok with Lex.
Malcom Floyd would be nice if we're tying to go with the whole "vertical thing".
Need another run stuffing ILB to replace the loss of Crowder & Dobbs like Boik pointed out.

"Abbi Normal wrote:
Was worried about RB a few days ago until they passed on alot of good ones and disappointed that Ronnie didn't resign........
Don't know anything about Snelling but have heard a few recommending him..Another RB is a must....For some weird reason I have a feeling Thomas is not going to be all we think and that Grigsby is going to surprise (just crazy no substance intuition)
solid 1st down runner from what I recall, something that Ronnie & Rickie struggled with. Productive out of the backfield, too. Better back than his stats would indicate IMO.

"FreeStyle wrote:
I'm actually surprised Ireland hasn't signed more Lb's.
Me too. Someone's coming soon.
